Reviews for Wonder Woman vs. Storm: The Rematch
Mariow1991 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
This was lame.
Psylocke888 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
SO TRUE AND QUICKLY STATED!
Haha chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This is... pretty damn stupid.
Junk chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Exactly how almost every Wonder Woman / Superman / Flash fight should go. I approve.
BlackCorp chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Way to short but I like that Wonder Woman wins she is second only to Superman in power. There is no way lighting would take her out.
T'ChallaOroro chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
It is way too short. I think it could be really good if you expanded it. I am a big fan of Storm and understand she can loose battles but, if you want readers o keep coming back longer stories would be better.
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
LOL! Wonder Woman would win.

Storm may be good at what she does, but WW has a couple thousand years more expirience under her belt.

Plus, she's Wonder Woman... it would just happen that way. :P
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Funny story. I agree with you; sure, Storm is really powerful, but Diana is as strong and fast as Superman, and is a trained warrior (even without powers, any amazon would be a terrific fighter), plus this is a rematch, so she already knows about Storm's powers and limitations.

Keep the good writing.
AuroraMikayla chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
I must admit I find it amusing how outraged some people are that Storm might go down for the count from Wonder Woman. Honestly people.

I found this very funny. I could see this happening, she does have superstrength. Anyone who can knock Superman around can certainly knock out a human with one punch. And as for Storm, I like her, she's my favourite character in the Marvel universe, but sometimes stories are just meant to be funny.
slayer-gate chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Okay this was funny. Anyone can see I am a marvel fan from the stories I write but I have to agree with this. As much as I love Storm she would get her ass handed to her by Wonder Woman. I mean Rogue has taken Storm down and please don't tell me anyone thinks Rogue could take WW...god marvelites just accept that this is the way it should have been
Attitudepnay678 chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
LOL... This is wonderful!
Spawn guy chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
OK.

First lets astablish something...I root for both Marvel AND DC. So in a way i have no loyalties...just ask my school basket ball team.

Some claim that this is oversimplified. Well most of you are over complicating.

This is meant to b FUNNY. OK so you dont piss yourtself laughing...Its not trying to judge whose the better fighter, side or company.

Short, simple n sweet...whos next Elektra and Cat woman? May the keypad protect you.
Gregory chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Looking at these reviews, I see a host of people who take their comics far to seriously.
AlexanderSilverthorn chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
It's absolutely perfect man. LOL
Morlin chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
First of all I have to say that most of your reviewers are DC-loving loser who dont give Storm half of the credit she deserves.

So what if WW is strong, fast and can fly, thats nothing to the ability to controll the elments.