Reviews for He Loves Too Much
Brenda Geraci chapter 1 . 7/18
Whoa! I'm glad Raph, with Leo's help, was able to "crack" the shell and let all that poison out. At least now there is room for healing, however slow, to happen.

Intense writing - you did a good job of helping us all to share Raph's grief and pain. Good thing he has three brothers and Master Splinter to help him begin some kind of recovery.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
Just 29 reviews! NOOOOOO
Mewmeow chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Wow. I am a person that never, ever, EVER cries from fanfiction. I simply don't find the reason to; they might be sad, but none of it is real. ...but that one almost had me. Almost. So great job! You have passed. XD
Z chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
That was perfect, just perfect.
VAPX007 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Another carefully chosen topic and again, very well executed piece of writing.
Chelsea chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I LOVE THIS! This was such a great story. Thanks so much for writing it. 3 You captured Raph's rarest of emotions.
Modern Venom chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
You almost brought me to tears, you ol' softy! .
CelticViking chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
That was a wonderful character study.
Cassie chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Awwww! A Raphie Leo moment! Those are the best! :D
Rizahawkeyerocks chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This is incredibly good, I keep coming back to this to read it over. And over. And over. The writing is descriptive, deeply emotional, and made me cry :) Really well done!
randomTMNTwatch chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Really, really really AWESOME!
FMABlover chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
dude, this is amazing! I came close to crying near the end there! Well done it's really deep and definetly not lacking emotion, and both Leo and Raph are completely in character even though niether have ever gone through something like this is the episodes (as far as I know) AWESOME!
KnightwingYJ chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Oh raphie
LenniluvsBrian chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I believe Raph does love too much. That's why he's so passionate with his fighting, even if it comes across as angry.

~Lenni~
Guardian Fox chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
oh man thsi was amazing. it was so touching and my heart was pounding at the end. great job.