Reviews for Worth It
Jay chapter 9 . 2/25
Wow that is so cool. I have never thought about Bella being a human and have like newborn tendencies. Nice spinn off!
destructive secret chapter 34 . 2/8
Ok I'm going to hope against hope that you might finish this story one day. Truly hope that you won't leave us all hanging. Thanks !
ASongbirdDigna chapter 34 . 12/4/2014
Well, what the FRENCH!? Way to leave me hangin. I'm loving this story so far. Wish you would've finished.
schafferer chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Great story! Are you going to finish it?
16cera16 chapter 34 . 5/10/2014
Amazing!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/16/2014
Omg I just cried. The song I was listening to was not helping either
Marjory Stewart-Baxter chapter 34 . 4/3/2014
Whyyyyyyy would you stop here? It's so heavy and intense! I'm gonna need therapy from not having closure on this!
Broken Angel chapter 34 . 3/19/2014
I find that you definitely have a talent that should be nurtured. I too find inspiration from music. I have lived some of the abuse, rape both physical and spiritual that you have so eloquently outlined wthin your first story. I applaud you for your efforts. It truly hit home and want to compel you to continue on your quest of one's characters own self introspections in your future endeavors.

I would like to take this moment to thank you for sharing this with us.

Sincerely,
Struck Down But Not Destroyed
Guest chapter 34 . 3/4/2014
I have literally read hundreds of twilight fanfiction and this is one of THE BEST stories I have come across! Please, please, PLEASE finish it!
Guest chapter 34 . 3/3/2014
Such a good story, but why did you not finish it?
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Dun. Dun. Dun. Good cliffhanger. Now update soon so I can find out more.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Nice chapter. Update soon, please.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Interesting start to the story. I look forward to reading more soon.
catjumped1 chapter 34 . 10/13/2013
It would be nice to see how this ends! Hope you pick this story back up.
R J Nicholas chapter 34 . 10/9/2013
I apologise for not reviewing any sooner, but I just couldn't stop reading this! I absolutely love this story, how you portray the characters and the twists in this are amazing. I just want to shake Bella sometimes! But then I realise that probably would be a good idea!

It has been a while since you last updated but thank you for sharing what you have.

R.