Reviews for Love Story
JOSIE chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
That was a GREAT STORY!11
ChOFee chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Loved it, haha. But I was waiting for Yuu to accept Lai at last till the end. And then it wasn't necessary anymore. :P
Halane chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Oh, it was not angst xD It was just... LaYu -like xD

Well, I'm in a hurry since I'm cooking here, but I've read this a long time ago and really, it was so nice! I enjoyed it, even with that strange feeling it has, they seem to be happy with their relationship, even if it's tangled and complicated. I guess it makes it all more fun xD

I won't give you fav quotes not because of time, but because I have a fav part XD I loved the interview, it was just perfect hahaha And I really liked Yu to be the "bad" one xDç

See u! DN-fic review missing! and tomato sauce calling me xD
Rincon-kun chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Have I ever told you that everytime I read your stuff an unconscious smile forms in my lips?

Well, if I haven't...now you know it XD Your fics always make me feel somehow better and, as I've been kinda stressed, this is the greatest way to drain it away from me XD I felt so happy when I read this. It made me laugh over and over again (and I would've laughed harder if it wasn't because I was at the subway and at class when I read it XD)! I don't think it feels angsty in any way. On the contrary, really. Amazing as always, Kuro-sama.

I also love the Li siblings! They're so awesome together!

My fav line of the fic: “One day you will believe me, Yuu. And one day you will fall into my arms, thinking how dumb it was to deny my love”. I also loved the way Rabi says 'love'... I could even imagine it *-*

Great work as always, really! I stand up and bow down to you! I love the way you improve so amazingly fast! But you keep leaving me smiling and feeling something special each time I read your stuff. And that's what I love about you, Kuro... Keep it that way, please. You make your fics so enjoyable!

I'm sorry for the long review. It's been long since I last wrote a review to you XD

Lara~
Kiracookies chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Aweshies! That was kute. Though I got distracted by my evil friend, *glares at said friend* and ended up getting confused before unconfusing myself! But I like it.

Mwahahaha! And the reviews BEGING! D
Morphine Dementia chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Alright, I don't have much to say, I LOVED this, like probably all of your works. 8D You write so...oh I don't know... Lively? Cute? Heart-capturing? Maybe all of it.

The story was totally adorable. I missed you writing LY fics! Awesome job, now go make more! 8D 3
Liv chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
i absolutely adore your writing! :)

thnx for sharing it was a really cute fic!

and i like how they never really went out of character :)

good job! love this pairing xD
PermanentNerd chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
i cry with envy of your amazing writing skills.

lol

It's so

amazingly amazing :D Keep writing! hahahahahaha
Eloar Dragoon chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Oh no, not angsty at all. I really liked the feeling of this fic, especially how Lavi is all about romance and sweet nothings and yet they still manage to hit sore's spots on each other xD Now, *pokes Kanda* go reach for that happy ending, boy.

And yes, there's no amount of words to describe how much the Lee siblings rock, they have one of the most cute and charming relationships I have ever seen
cheezy chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Nah, it's not angsty or anything. I find it really amusing that Rabi's trying to get into Kanda's nerves as well as his pants. It's just so cute! I like how you portray Rabi's cheekiness and mischievousness. And I don't know why the way you portrayed Kanda's past is depressing yet, amusing at the same time. Imagine, Kanda's mom not being pretty and his dad being a drunk. O.O Does this mean, he's dad's really really pretty to have bare such a pretty child like Kanda? Pretty drunk! *hits herself on the head for being lame* Thank you so much for the chapter again! Really had fun reading this _.
Julye chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Sweet sweet sweet and WELCOME BACK! -super-flying-glomps-

Man I love your fluff! Not to cheesy but sweet enough and Lavi's behavior was just TOO CUTE! Hell YU, WHY ARE YUU STILL IN DENIAL? ADMIT IT, YOU LOVE HIM! WE ALL KNOW THAT TOO WELL, no matter how hard you try to hide it! -evil laughter-

And YES the Lee siblings ROCK! As long as it's not the MOYASHI! Heck I'm sick of that boy -huffs-

Anyway! YAY FOR LK!