Reviews for Office Romance
KonohasBlackReaper chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
Cute. . . .
Paper Roses 95 chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
The idea of Ichigo proposing to Hime by telling his own version of his five lifetimes is perfect! And with the sunset on the beach...*sigh* I wish that would happen to me. Thanks for the wonderful story!
Hitsuhina13 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
The best ichihime story ever
Ermilus chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Great ichihime story
supermangageek23 chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
This was a really great read! I'm glad I found it!
S0phi3F4wn chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
SO CUTEEEEEEE :3 i want an ichigo... . and no not a strawberry... a mannnnnn
Emperor Xirchs chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
i cried. very touching. and dont tell anyone i cried. :D
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 5 . 4/18/2011
Eeeekkkk! It was the perfect ending! I loved it! :D I especially liked how you spaced it out and had some tender moments that led up to proposal. Made me smile. :]

IObleachmaniacIO chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
Oh thank god! I thought orihime was going to concider taking rin back! Phew, thank god she didn't :D NOW SHE'S WITH ICHIGO! Now look at that, renji/rukia were right about what was gonna happen at the office!

Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next! Rukia better not ruin another perfect moment!
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Yay! ICHI TO THE RESCUE! :D yeah rin get the hell outta there! EEEEKKKKK! I'm so excited now that orihime isn't engaged anymore and she can now forever be with ichigo! :D damn it rukia, he could have confessed to orihime, maybe even kiss her/spend the night with her (in an innocent way!) Perfect moment ruined!

Haha, LOVED this chapter! So much as happened and it can only get better! Can't wait to read the rest of em! :D
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Get rid you that ring from rin and replace it with one from ICHIGO! Heehee, I just love 'em together! :D great chapter but poor ichigo! He has to deal with his love being engaged, his hot moment with her ruined by chizuru and tatski, and he had to watch her leave him behind. He should have asked her to stay. :[

Cute chapter! Can't wait to read more! :D
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Eeekkkk! Great first chapter!

But NO! Orihime's engaged?

Heehee, can't wait to read more. :D
thegoodthingsinlife chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
Perfect grammar, perfect references, perfect plot, well done all around
XtremeGal87 chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
Aww, I totally loved this story! I loved the build-up, and the writing was great, and I thought the way you got into their heads was perfectly believable! Of course, the over-the-top fangirl in me still wanted Ichigo to run Rin through with Zangetsu (in Bankai, maybe with the mask LOL), but I think I can forgive you for not doing that XP

And of course I really loved everything after and all the steamy/sweet IchiHime-ness! The ending was fantastic, really, and (I'm ashamed to admit this) I never considered him parodying her words in his proposal...but I LOVED it! Yay for IchiHime fluff-insanity! So thanks for sharing! :)
4master chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Nice and sweet. Good plot also...