Reviews for Face Off In The Attic
Supernaturalloverja chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
You are such a good writer i recomend trying to right your own story on Cristian
morallygreydesi chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Hey..I like it..It's really good
Electrical storm 1996 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I LOVED this!
Alanna-Banana1987 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Lissa is mean. I know that at the time she was under Spirit's influance but still. I liked this story a lot. :)
LuvTaylor01 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
this is so good :) love it!
x-shadow-x-kisses-x chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
woah that was awesome
twigurl chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
i think u shudnt of made christan call lissa a bitch. i think since u have the POV in his view, i really think christan isnt wat he puts out. i think u shud make him more indepth. but everyone has their different views and i love how u made this story. its really great so far. i didnt like how chris and lissa always seemed to have a perfect relationship. so that was a good idea to make it a fight kind of thing.

great job again! _
redredreglasses chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Loved this oneshot! :D

Btw: from a fellow Aussie, lol at your profile... so true ;)
Brown-eyed Wolf chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Hey!

I totally agree with you about Mason dying! I was like. . . what? No, he must come back somewhere. . . I read on and it just said plainly he was dead. . . I couldn't believe it!

I love Christian too, and I also loved this part of the book. :)

Good job :D

(P.S - What do u think of Adrian?)
Amazing chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Oh my gosh that was amazing. : ) You absolutely have to do more. Your an awesome writer and I love how you portrayed Christian.
lovevamteams1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
omg i so totally love ur story update soon
I'm Like Hey What's Up Hello chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
i love this!people rarely make any Christan P. ...keep doing them there really good :)
Vampires Are FITT chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
WOW. That was AWESOME. It could have something to do with the fact that I love Christian, I dunno, but something about that story wasjust so... AWESOME!
puppylove216 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I really like Christian's POV you tell his side very good
Only If You Wish It chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
A-W-E-S-O-M-E! I LOVE Christian! He's awesome! This is awesome! You're awesome! :)