Reviews for Sweet Music
Awww...love this!
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Loved it amazing
romeosjuliet14 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
That was great I loved the ending. I think that with a little practice you'll do absolutely fantastic.
XLovegiirlX chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
ILove ure story..

its a bit lemon but who cares..

Last time i readed a lemon.. it was really too much... but yours was sweet and sexy innocent Love..!

Very Cute actually! NICE!
matemarti chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
You are really good!

I really think you should continue and write more stories!

Martina
spartangirl03 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
That was a real sweet lemon ! and i like the ending about the symphonies...lol
Suzy Q Something chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
this was terrific
Morie chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I absolutely loved it! I loved how their first time wasn't anything planned, it just happened.. and every step of the way was so sensual.. great job! The ending was great as well! :)
ariel1200s chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Buenisimo! Well done! There is a very intricate balance to writing Bella/Edward love scenes. Its difficult to keep them in character, but you did great. It was sweet, innocent, yet devilishly hot and funny. I applaud you.
BellaTonks chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Not bad ... I thought it was pretty good and hot. :D
Holmzyj chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
So good! you should defintly keep writing... especially becasue you have a hot friend who helps you out! Hehehe...
scztheday chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
First story? Really? It was amazing... please write more - and often!
HeatherRiddle chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Taking it easy...hardly necessary really. That was quite excellent, especially for your first fic. Granted, there were a number of minor grammatical errors. But nothing that a quick read-through or a beta wouldn't be able to fix. I'm quite the editor myself, and I have nothing to do for four months as I am now on summer holidays, so yes, I'm offering. Message me if you want any help. Otherwise, excellent writing, good sentence variation, proper use of quotation marks, and a variety of descriptions and dialogue. Wonderful work. I'd give it an 8 out of 11.

HeatherRiddle