Reviews for Thoughts on the Butterfly
Ayumi Yoshida chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Sweet. You wrote this well.
Wisba chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
ahh ;_;!

H-Heartbreaking! This was wonderfull! Poor Louis! ;_; This is wonderfull. You got his vocabulary and speech patters (as well as his personality) spot on! Great job!
Eric Alost chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Beautifully written. It was a total trip, man. Made me really feel for the guy, you dig me?
Mousey22 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Sweet :)
teacupz chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
It's cool...

and the phrases... they were so sweet...
Dido-Chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
That was really a nice way of writing down louis's feelings, Louis is my favorite character and I'm glad someone writes something about the poor guy XD; The end was really beautiful. Well done.
Sion0083 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Louie isn't my favorite character so it was hard for me to feel anything for him throughout the game. In fact, I thought he was really unattractive and I found his infatuation extremely one-sided. Although, reading this did soften me up a bit. He's not such an annoying character, just a dope. Though, I think he'd be okay even though Mila left the dusk.

On another note: great job of keeping him in character. I thought the "fragile butterfly" sounded a little too poetic for Louie, but otherwise this is pretty enjoyable.
ChelseaToner chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Aw so very, very heartbreaking. You did keep well in Louis's character. I felt really sad towards the end, you know, when he was walking about holding her. Poor guy. 3
Disappearance chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Ah, so sweet. Nice story, there aren't nearly enough Louie fanfics. You do a good job of capturing his emotions.