Reviews for One Step At A Time
FandomOtaku chapter 10 . 4/6
its been over a year plz finish this story!
itachisgurl93 chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
I would really like it if you would update!
Airy89 chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
When you'll update this fic
I really like it
Fire Dolphin chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
ooo, i so was hoping that fuji was falling for ryoma. i do hope you dont give up on this story and continue it soon! update s
LiekkeenValve chapter 10 . 6/2/2013
It's been already three years since I started to follow this story, yet the time hasn't lessened my appreciation for your potrayal of the thrill. I love their loyalty to the original characters and the clearly displayed backbone, on both accounts. I truly hope the expected confrontation in the future won't be a let down as far as character-loyalty is concerned.
Please keep up the good work!
Anon chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
Omo! :D I really enjoyed this! :D perfect pair!
wolfmonk chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
nissikisses chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
Please update soon! I'm really interested in the story! It is quite well-written.
deadlycute17 chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
please please please update! :)) i just love your story :))
smallangel06 chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
Good job! Keep it up! Looking forward to reading the next chapter soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
please more! love the twins and thrill
Guest chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
so cute
The runt Duchess chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
ooohh...what's gonna happen?...going great as ever! -

ah- Happy Birthday! and may you have many more! :)
thfourteenth chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
I really do hope that you won't make the story too hard to bear... With the 'finding out' and the 'realization of ryoma of fuji's supposedly real intent', most stories tend to go through this heart-breaking few chapters where the couple breaks up and all hell breaks loose... Please don't go through that. Really. Perhaps try a different approach to this situation? That's just my opinion, great story by the way :)
PheonixShadow chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
Wow... Fuji isn't as over it as he thought (altho who would) and Rinko really is persistent. And Tezuka. But Thrill always pulls through! :D Because if Fuji can think about how he might end up hurting the boys and Ryoma, he prolly is already falling for them more than he thinks he is...

Thank you so much for the update! I really should churn out my own chapters as well... 3 hopefully see you soon again