Reviews for One Step At A Time
Yukia.Tsubaki chapter 12 . 2/25
Is this finished?
orieku kazemia chapter 12 . 1/9
I love this story, and i hope fuji would move on as fast as he could, he have ryoma family after all, well, i can't stop my self for hoping a happy ending for this story, update soon please,
Best regards
O.K.
MandM chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
The kids are so cute! You write their characters very well. I really like the detail with the auto locking car doors. Hope you have a great New Years!
titania2811 chapter 12 . 11/7/2015
That last a/n ..., should I be worried?;)
Julia chapter 12 . 11/5/2015
You make the cutest and funniest kids for your stories! they entertain me every step of the way. Especially Hiro adorable nature. Shion is such a cute mature one as well. He has his own charm and I hope this ends Fuji's meetings with Tezuka. It made me hate him just a little when I ready Hiro's VM to him and I hope he died a little inside after tricking Ryoma and his twins.
ScarletRoofs chapter 12 . 10/13/2015
I don't like the sound of this A/N it's like you're teasing us with something that will happen, something that is not necessarily a good thing, well you are the author.
Anyways, I loved it! The kids are adorable and Syuusuke definitely passed the kid test.
Can't wait!
MikiYuri chapter 12 . 9/5/2015
Hnng- my heart. Theyre all so cute! I need more thrill please! Its been long since you updated but ill wait. Ill wait as long as i will for the next chapter. I love your writing.
Cave Inimicum D. H chapter 12 . 8/30/2015
I found this story today and I must say it is really good! Ryoma's the Ryoma I always wanted to read about. I love it that you don't rush thingsthat they're not in love with each other yet. Though I hate Tezuka so much and Fuji a bit too, after what he had done. I wonder what'd be Ryoma's reaction if he found out. Will there be more angst? I'm sorry but I just love angst and all, so XD. But Tezuka coming to Atobe personally cannot end up good, can it? As much as I would like to see Ryoma being hurt (though he's my favourite char, what a weird mind I own), at the same time the thought of boys getting hurt as well is destroying. They are just too cute for their own good! Can'r wait for an update!
MARYLOVER chapter 12 . 1/6/2015
Well, this chapter was so domestic it wouldn't surprise me if you write Syuusuke doing the dishes XDDD but it's what he deserved for being weak, if he only knew things will go downfall soon, I can sense big black clouds on the horizon, the storm is about to begin imo.
Bye
JBubbles chapter 12 . 1/3/2015
Aww! Cute chapter! I adored seeing Syuusuke as the father for the day, Ryoma sick because he was so worried and Tezuka thickening the plot by confronting Atobe!

But you mustmustmustMUST be careful with your commas and the vocatives. "Don't tell Sara!" was awful, in the next sentence we realize the mistake and you always forget this particular comma.
Hohoe chapter 12 . 1/1/2015
Oh ! That's a lot, very very much fluff !
You're right, what can possibly go wrong from here ? Almost nothing.
This chapter healed the heart you wounded in ch11, I am relieved everything went back so well.
I just hope Fuji won't do the same mistake with Tezuka again. I am pretty sure that Tezuka is going to tell that night to Ryoma soon, so I dunno if it's better that Ryoma discovers it beforehand or that he learns it from Tezuka. Both will hurt.
Oh Fuji, if only you resisted the temptation !
Let's wait for the future then, and hope it will bring us an HE.
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
I hope Syu actually stops seen Tezuka...I really hate him in this story...

On the other side, it was really cute to see Syu interacting with the kids xDD

cant wait for the next chapter!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
getting really good can't wait for more
milkywaykiitten chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
i really wanna know what happened next... please please please... update soon...!
deadlycute17 chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
is Syuuske gonna tell Ryoma what happened or is Ryoma gonna find out himself?
I've been waiting for this :)) hehe i love it!