Reviews for An Unexpected Guest
Lost In It All chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
caramel729cucumber chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
I love your take on Fleur's perspective. She seems so sweet. I like a great deal of what's here although it sometimes seems a bit unpolished, so I'm definitely going to keep reading!
Frambue Potter chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
¡hi! again

I'm back to show you the link where I posted your story and translated. On the cover I clarified that it's all yours, giving credit to the translator as well. Many thanks for permission! I love your Fic, I hope you continue it soon.

Kisses, Fram.
Frambue Potter chapter 2 . 12/19/2009

With the innovation which me your Fic pleased, at least it(he,she) was called me the attention because I speak Spanish and do not deal very well what goes. It is for it that I would like to obtain your permission in order that a translator was helping myself to be able to read it in my language, do you believe that it. would be possible?

If you do not have problem it would be brilliant, because I have liked the couple that you use and I want to read it, thing that makes me impossible without a translator to the hand xD.

From already thank you very much.

WatermelonBubblegum chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Cool story! Please update! :D
The Capslock Critic chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
This is really good!
French Shark chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Please write and post more of this story soon, it's an amazing idea, I think, and would love to see how it continues!
Girly 411 chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Oh. My. Gosh. The first thing that made me laugh so much was this:

"This is silly! What was I expecting anyway? One of the gnomes to start running amok? A stupid and hungry troll to run out of the trees and start swinging his club, breaking everything—and everyone—in sight? A bloodthirsty vampire to rampage the wedding and kill everyone in sight? It must be the nerves!"

That was just amazing and dead on. round of applause for Lizzy. teehee...

woah...hold up, luvd the ending but what? it's not what you originally had in mind? you mean it's not this "ghost of Cedric Diggory"? le shock le gasp le butchery of le french language!

This can not be?

or can it? ... hmm...rubs chin thoughtfully. well, can't wait to find out what happens next. and trust me it took me forever to figure out how to post stuffs on here too. probably longer than that or maybe? i have no idea actually. but I had to keep searching through tons of stuffs in order to find it. and no worries. Cloe is here to help! XD Keep up the good work!
precious pixie chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
plz tell me ur not making this a fleur/edward story! i like e/b pairing so much better and if u made it fleur/edward it would just spoil the story!
Girly 411 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
OOH! First chappie! So you decided to make it more than a one shot. Great! Luv cliffies. You know what that have to update again. teehee...

Come on, you know I luv it, Lizzy. OOH! Thx so much for the dedication. It means a lot!

I'll be happy to help you if you get stuck on this story. D

You know me...always ready to jump in and save the day! Right...

So anyway...yeah...I luvd the start. So dramatic. Especially the first sentence. That was my favorite part. I totally luv how it was so sad and then they're talking about the joyous celebration. Kind of almost contradicts itself, but that's the fun part! YAY! Trust me. Really great start for a first fic and I can't wait to see more.

And cousin called last night and we talked about such big Zatara fans we are, can guess why I brought that up (Avatar). Random change of topic, but necessary. Well, I'll check in later and this is going on my favs and alert list. L8rs! Luv ya!
French Shark chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Sounds awesome! Please-write more!
Tyrion's Tigress chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Interesting start... i'm curious about their history.

Update soon!