Reviews for You Won't Be Fooled By This
katie147 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Absolutely wonderful. I love how excited Jimmy got - it got me all hyped up too. Fantastic work! I would love to see this turned into more than a one-shot if the mood strikes you, I'm absolutely craving more :)

Thanx for the magic.
kendy chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I love this story! You make it SO believable.
TheGryfter chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Tall, Dark, and Burly?

Never heard that description for Clark before, but it kinda fits... LOL!

You used the term geeking out! I use that phrase myself - about myself - all the time. And in reference to Jimmy! too cool!

"Gamma rays?" he asks. "Cosmic rays? Radioactive insect?"

This is something they just didn't get on the show. Jimmy is a comic book freak. He thinks like... well, like us. Now they'll never have a chance to correct that. Sigh.

This puts such a cool spin on the mythos... Jimmy involved from the beginning. His enthusiasm infectious. It's exactly how Jimmy would react - all excitement and plans. Just like a best friend. like Superman's pal.

Really, really dug this story.
Klaatu chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Oh that was excellent. This is based on one of my favourite episodes of season eight,and you did such a great job with tweaking the story. I love this story. I hope you write more Jimmy Olsen, you do it very well.
superlc529 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
That was so cool! I wish Jimmy would be in on the secret in any universe. You've gotta feel bad for the guy, that he's always out of the loop. I think Jimmy is trustworthy enough to know CK's secret, after all he is "Superman's Pal" ;) :) That was a really great one-shot, but I think there's a lot of potential here for more, or even a sequel. If not, then that's fine, you did a great job and Jimmy and Clark were both in character! :)
WaffleNinja chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
This is definitely the way the episode should have ended. Thanks!
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I love how you showed Jimmy's insecurity, but ultimately wanting to be a good friend that just wanted Clark to be everything he could be. Too bad no Jimmy Olsen from comic books to the movies and all the tv series will ever be clued into Clark's double identity.

I have been looking for a story that includes Clark and Jimmy's friendship and with this I've finally found one. Thanks for such a great addition to the "Identity" episode.