Reviews for Punch This!
Tomas the Betrayer chapter 1 . 1/4
Testing, testing, 1,2,3...
Kryptocow chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
That was genius. XD Nice sequence of the 500 pick up lines he went through, all of them failing. So many quotable lines in here.

"..Beast Boy, confident and charismatic leader of Titans West.

*REALITY PUNCH!*

The recently-initiated and completely hopeless doofus of the New Teen Titans, Beast Boy.."

Hahahaha-Oh wait, that happened D:
C.S. Bernard chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
My first and immediate thought was, actually, to compare this to the game "Change" from 'Whose Line is it Anyway?'

/watch?vniPpFXjnX1E&featurePlayList&p67B9D4613DF8D5F2&index34

Ah yes, retcons. What a bloody mess. Sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worst. And you did a good job of showing how both can play out. Though, to be fair, I think a lot of companies benefit from always putting their stories' settings "20 Minutes into the Futre." Heh.

Still this was well executed and hilarious.
raspberrykleenex chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
The story was light and comical, very nice. I laughed in loud, short burts, and I'm fairly certain my co-workers think I'm going crazy. And ooh! Thank you for the nostalgia. I remember reading that play in my ap lit class!
snowman1989 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
"Reality Punch." Pft. What a joke. DC Comics just aren't trying hard enough with story lines. I'm really hoping that Geoff John's "Blackest Night" will be up to expectations though. Then again, judging from how "Final Crisis" turned out (and how it stole the key event from Batman R.I.P.), it'll be a dud.

Can't say I've ever seen "Sure Thing," that'll be on my to-do list. Anyway, a well though out one-shot. Keep it up.
i loled chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
BWAHAHAHA THAT WAS GREAT. AND SO TRUE. Very clever and also, this made me seriously crack up:

"Robin came striding into the café, shaking rainwater off his manly heartthrob muscle-package.

“The hell is keeping you, Boy Toy? I kicked your leg-humping butt out into the rain twenty minutes ago, and you can’t stop licking your crotch long enough to pick up some lousy coffee?"

AHAHAHHAHAHA GOOD JOB!
KTHunter chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Applause! Oh, well done, this made me laugh so hard. Now I need to go see that play. Never heard of it before, but it sounds like a riot. Thanks for this.
SilaOfCreo chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This story was so wonderful (save for the fact that DC really does like to reset their reality very often).