Reviews for My Wolf Pup, Jacob
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Yahoooo! You've got a fanfic for -Man! AWSOME!whats it called?(don't answer I am crazy for it till ch. 110ish then it got repetitive but still good.)
kumagorox3 chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
edward is wayy too OOC along with everyone else...
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 8 . 10/31/2010
Poor poor keep going please
Hell Jashin chapter 8 . 8/8/2010
Jasper is my favorite character, too! I hope you include him more in your story.

And, hell, you should dub this story as Romance/Humor, because this chapter was hilarious!

Update soon!
hooray4david chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
I really hope you continue this...
julietplz chapter 8 . 6/29/2010
turn to m. :) so good
MsScarlettRice chapter 8 . 5/6/2010
Well so i have decited to try to make a really long review. Dunno how well this is going to work. Well for staters there are 69 reviews, I'm sorry for messing with that, but what happens will happe. Personally I like M rate fics, do you know how long it's been since I last read an Edward and Jacob fic or anything twilight for that matter, well I guess me Jacob and Lukas did mention it today in history...speakig of which I should study some more, that's what I'm doing later :D So I really like this fanfic and I can't wait for the next update, odd we don't really talk about our fanfiction at school, not saying we don't talk about fanfiction because you know we do. Did you read that fic Alfred gave you yet? I read some of it at night and it creeped me out. I was sad this mornig when I finished it and there was no more printed out. I wonder who would write a review this long anyways. It kinda seams like overkill having all these charecters when no one is going to use them all. I've used up X one ninth of the avalable chrecters at that X. Wow this could just go one frever. I guess some people go on about structure and stuff or get really into their reviews. I think it'd be kinda cool to read something like that. So I love how embaressed Edward is. I can totaly see him acting like that around Jacob, well I'm getting tired of writting in this small space so I'll stop now. :D Don't Stop Believing! ~Bel
Bedessica chapter 8 . 5/3/2010
Claudz126 chapter 8 . 4/28/2010
bit short
but uber funny
darkemochic chapter 8 . 4/27/2010
rate it M! :3 and i love muffins!
Fujin25 chapter 8 . 4/26/2010
OMG! I loved this chapter! Like this has been your best work yet. I love the line that Carlile says... about being old... that is the story of my life! I am young but old... old in the fact that I feel old... young cause I am aged young... so... yeah.
hope and fate chapter 8 . 4/26/2010
You have to update!

P.S.S. It depends how far you go, i wrote fuck you hard but it was apparently an M to a reviewer, however i thought it was a T. Go with what you think and then wait for the reviews.

hope&fate xx
Ratts chapter 8 . 4/25/2010
LOVE IT! Chapter 8 was so funny! Keep writing! I'm definitely going to read this story until it ends!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 8 . 4/25/2010