Reviews for Candle
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
This whole piece has been absolutely fascinating and I've really enjoyed it. I hope that you plan to continue this soon because you're doing a fabulous job. Thanks so much for sharing and well done!
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
This is actually one of my favorite little scenes in the entire play. It really shows a nice human aspect with Lady Macbeth and I find that absolutely fascinating.

I love the detail you inserted about Lady Macbeth debating over whether or not to do it herself. It's so true to the story and explores the resemblance between the king and her father in a way that I found very effective.
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
You have some excellent imagery in this chapter. It's doing wonders to prepare the reader for the drama that will inevitably unfold.
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
"I excuse myself from the table, saying that I need air. And for once, I do not speak falsely." I think that this is probably my favorite line so far because it shows another side to Lady Macbeth. She's not entirely evil, no matter what most people think. She has more than one side, as do all of us.
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
I have to admit that I'm impressed with the characterization in this chapter. Lady Macbeth's emotions seem so real to the point where I'm beginning to taste the blood. I know that I keep saying it but this story is extremely enjoyable! Lovely!
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Really nicely done. Lady Macbeth is a character that you can have a lot of fun with because there are so many different ways to explore her emotions. I think that you've done an exceptional job in this chapter; it's an idea that you've put a lot of thought into and I found it to be very enjoyable.
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Really, this was an excellent chapter. You've shown some nice continuity with your style that makes this really enjoyable. I'd love to see you deepen this a bit; I know that short chapters were your goal but there is so much in here that you could play with. But it was very well done nonetheless.
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I did really enjoy this prologue. I think that you've set the tone for the rest of the story very nicely and it really makes me want to continue. You have some really nice wording and some good imagery and I can't wait to continue with the rest of the story!
HermioneLennon chapter 7 . 5/25/2010
I love this part. However, I believe Lady Macbeth is drunk herself in this scene. Maybe you can make her sound a little more...tipsy...in the next chapter?
HermioneLennon chapter 6 . 5/25/2010
Dun-dun-DUUUUUUN! (Dramatic music.)
HermioneLennon chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
Ooooooooh. For ONCE in her life. ;) Still adore it!
HermioneLennon chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
Heehee. I love Lady Macbeth. She's so EVIL!
HermioneLennon chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Dude, this story ROCKS. D Do you plan to continue past what you already have? I haven't read the whole thing yet, I'm just wondering.
HermioneLennon chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
I believe it would be "Norwegian" army...but never mind, the plot's great!
HermioneLennon chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Awesomeness! I shalt read on!