Reviews for Flashing Green
OhTheFangirling chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
i like this one, escpecilly the whole addison not being the adultirus whore again, please update soon! btw you may want to put this under pete and addison so when people search for paddison fics they can find this one, cause its really good!
mlucas chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
Yet again I start your stories, love them, and their is no updates. Your ideas are SO good and everything is well written. Every one of your stories would be perfect if you simply updated. PLEASE UPDATE!
BabyWonder7 chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
Office sex: always a pleasure to read. I like where this is headed, update soon!
aliaslostgreysfreak chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Loving this! Hope you update soon!
Satan-wears-prada chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
Aww. That is so sweet. I love it. Please update soon.
Addie-Love chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Thanks for the dedication and the update :)

I hope they find out who the father is of Violet's baby asap cos I hate that storyline with a passion !
saci chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
I really like it, update soon please :D
ppplily chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
great job! I ope that you update soon! :)
Addie-Love chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Good start to this story. Have you abandoned it ? I hope not. Please post more !
Anna chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Please could you update this fic. I love it :)

Please don't bring Violet and the baby into it though as I hate that storyline!
ppplily chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
love it! love paddison.. keep writing please! it would be awesome that they both start a relationship and that noah disappear like forever with his wife...
BabyWonder7 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Ugh. And I thought that I was FINALLY done with the Paddie ship. F. I guess not all things work out the way they're planned, meaning I have to put the cute little check mark in the story alert box. Damn this. Now all the old feelings are coming back. :)
Hanna chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
NICE!

I'm really looking forward to see where this is going :)

love you're writing :)
saci chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
PADDIE :D I love it, can't wait for more!
Satan-wears-prada chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
OMG! I love it! I am in love ith this fic! Please, plase, please write more PADDISON! We all need it! :D