Reviews for Flesh and Bone
Mystique84 chapter 16 . 10/18/2012
Amazing story! It was so captivating and I was texting my friend 'stop talking to me for an hour, I need to read this!'
Guest chapter 16 . 7/11/2012
Great story. I've never read Daniel/Janet but I think you did a really good job writing it believably.
Artemisbeloved chapter 16 . 11/11/2011
I liked the feturs of Janet and Daniel but i think i have come to expect more of ya..lol or maby i was a bit put out that ther was no more loveie dovie scene played out..lol still a good story with things to ponder. and let me just say the lintel feminist with in me was raging at times.
White Light White Heat chapter 16 . 2/6/2011
I usually don't go for the Daniel/Janet pairing and honestly it still seems odd to me but... That. Was. Incredible! A fantastic story and also fantastically dark in some bits. A few typos throughout but nothing major. One thing, in the plot summary you said that all the times they weren't speaking English you would put it in italics(or something along those lines). There was nothing written in italics in this story but no matter, it was still easy to follow. Brilliant writing:D
monkey-in-a-tree chapter 16 . 8/29/2010
wow, people put warnings up for gore but you actually meant it! loved it, perfect janet/daniel story :D
hajimebassaidai chapter 16 . 1/28/2010
Dramatic and compelling. Will assume that the medical details are right, at the very least they look impressively good! Liked the blossoming romance between the two of them. Not sure about the speed of the resolution, especially while Daniel is very forgiving these people did put him and Janet through hell. Enjoyed it a lot though!
dexymic chapter 16 . 1/1/2010
What a great story! I really loved it, you have captured the essence of both Daniel and Janet really well. Loved Jack's comments to the brass at the end as well, could really hear him coming out with that. Will definitely be looking through more of your fics, thanks a lot for such an engaging story!

Dexy x
JAJJAJ chapter 16 . 11/10/2009
Nice ending! Glad they could save the day and live happily ever after.

Thanks for another great story.

J.
anthropomorphizer chapter 16 . 11/5/2009
An excellent story! Are you planning any sort of epilogue?
WhiteElfElder chapter 16 . 11/1/2009
I will start by saying that you are not scum. So, that being said:

The story was good, and the ending while being sweet was a tad too short...I would have loved to read the expressions on everyone's faces when Daniel and Janet came through the ring with Janet being carried by Daniel and not being injured.
stargateyeah chapter 16 . 11/1/2009
Aw! I love the ending! Is there going to be a sequel?
T-man626 chapter 16 . 11/1/2009
YAY! A wonderful story; hope another one is on its way to tell us if Daniel and Janet got married. Please? Pretty please?
Cole J chapter 16 . 10/31/2009
Silly person! You are so not scum! Your stories are well worth waiting for. Is this the end? (I'm waiting to read it all in one long sitting.) Thanks for posting!
Eilidh17 chapter 16 . 10/31/2009
YAY! I'm so glad you've finished this story. A great ending all round for everyone. Please tell me you're going to keep writing SG. I'm not above begging :)
Silver-ShadowSpark chapter 15 . 10/17/2009