Reviews for Trial and Error
ToscaThorCat chapter 1 . 1/25
I think most of us have had a friendship that started in an odd way... a friend that appeared in our darkest times, and became our lighthouse, guiding us through the storm. I was bullied most of my childhood, because I was different. I didn't like what others liked, I read at a higher level than they did, and I didn't understand jokes or sarcasm. but one day, a girl in my class that I had always envied because she was well liked, came up to me during a class project and asked to borrow my brown paint. the rest of the class was sitting in groups working on their individual projects, laughing with there friends, and there was me, the weird girl sitting in a corner by herself. wordlessly, I passed my paint over, and she left. ten minutes later, she returned with the paint, and asked if I would like to sit with her at lunch. We have been friends ever since... she is also on FanFiction, she goes by SonicWinchester. your story reminds me of how we became friends...
DarkValkyriaJ chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Yay! Larry the concering hero! *que bad music*

And Miles has a heart thank god, poor Nick
Wakingtoadream chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Hahhaha wonderfully written! Love this amazing little er, or, perhaps, not so little, one shot. It's a shame its only just that, but I love it all the same~
SpaceCaseWriter chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I love this; it's so cute! I think you captured the personalities of Phoenix, Larry, and Miles well in this- especially Miles. I can clearly picture them as kids when I'm reading this... so great job! )
Kharlan Hero chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I really liked it. The last line was the perfect ending.
Shinichi06 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Oh god. touching. We hear mentions of the lunch money stolen thing all the time, but I'm glad to see you actually wrote it out! You characters came out nicely and the story just flowed on smoothly. I had a great time reading it.

I really hope to see more of such from you!

Huh. We have the same name.
TheMagicCat chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
KAWAII! Wow! This is so cute! Ah, the Miles/Phoenix kid fluff, how I love it so! I don't really like all the Nick/Edgey yaoi that's out there, so this fic (it only being fluff and not yaoi) was a great suprise! Thanks for the awesomeness!
Indochine chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
SO, so, so... For a first story, it's good, very good. I liked it a lot. It was really cute!

Good job!