Reviews for the illusions we create
KanikaOfTheRose chapter 12 . 3/1
Whay the red fuck are you doing Kashi! Go back and save your mate! Don't leave her! Aggh! You're a disgrace to wolves! How dare you have an inner wolf demon! You don't deserve him! My wolf demon demands that i not leave my mate, why is yours defective!

Anywho! My craziness aside lol please update soon. Im dying to see who this ends _
wolfcalled chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
i really like this story and was wondering if you planned to continue it..
Kasie chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
Im sorry about your grandma I know what it's like I lost my brother and grandfather...

On a brighter note I think Uzu-chan should curb stomp Kashi-kun in his face and tease him for months with giving any sex and then purposely flirt with someone he hates just to piss him! Stupid Kashi-kun!
fj chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
i just fell off my chair laughing from this chapter! convince someone to animate that scene, you will be rich!
Takai-taka chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
Good story so far and take your time in updating its never easy when a love one is you feel up to updating soon.
AyameRose chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
Geeze kashi guilt trip much! Though it is in character for him... He feels guilty for EVERYTHING! damn sasuke... He's going to get himself killed by both uzu and kashi!
Midnight Twins chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Uzu is the demon container and as such needs a compatable partner to keep her alive. But with Sarutobi dying the only one who can take his place is kakashi. is it love or a slaughter in the making? female naruto/kakashi
Albatross Aoba chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I think I'm really starting to hate you. For the love of god, would you PLEASE stop spamming the Kaka/Naru section with your one dimensional, poorly written, half finished, crap stories?
librarycat9 chapter 12 . 12/22/2010
NOOO! Kashi don't leave her alone!
Dollface Drew chapter 12 . 12/21/2010
sorry about your grandma i know if i ever lost mine i don't know what i do after all she gave me my identity. i'm really glad you updated this story :)
Prescripto13 chapter 12 . 12/21/2010
Well-written. You do a fine job of meshing emotion with physical action.

As for your grandmother, I trust her physicians, hospice workers, and the rest of the family are doing their best to make her comfortable?
Jasmine chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
I think that's Kakashi should keep a better eye on Uzu to protect her from Sasuke. If Sasuke fines out that's she needs a mate than he will be after her after all. I really like this chapter mostly of all.
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
This very good

Kaito hungry want to eat
foxykitsuneyouko chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
im so sorry about you grandmother i wish you all the best in this sad occastion may u find happyness somehow my prays will be with you.
nine-orcids chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
good chapter, and i'm sorry about your grandmother. i'll keep her and your family in my prayers...