Reviews for If you really want me to tell you I will
It's Just Apple Pie chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
i really love this (:
bookwormlady chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
I really love what you're doing with this story!
bb4evr chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
I just read these and they are awesome! I love how you can get into Booth's head. I really love reading these.

Debi
RowdyRomantic chapter 5 . 5/19/2009
So insightful as well as heartfelt. I could feel the angony in his thoughts.

You did an outstanding job!
RowdyRomantic chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
WOW! Intence!
blc chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
War- so hurtful for three letters. And such an evocative piece, mining what everyone but the writers seem to know is a reflective, intelligent, more-widely-read Booth.

Nice job, as always.
dawnsfire chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
30 pieces of silver...30 pieces of shimmering glass.

intense is all I can say. Not many have touched on the fact that Booth is the only one who would have any real idea of what it was like for Zack. I think you did a superlative job; you have a real way with words and metaphors.
bookwormlady chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
Amazing! Terribly sad and angsty, but amazing!
bookwormlady chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
I am enjoying your insights on Booth here! Good luck with real life and post when you can!
X chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Excellent chapters - especially #2. I love the reasoning behind why Booth needs a face to shoot someone (from Man in the SUV, I believe). Nice to see proper grammar and structure. The chapters flow very nicely and very believable with the military context.

VERY *REFRESHINGLY* ORIGINAL. It grows tiring to sort throw the cheezy fic of B/B meet in highschool, lyric fic, B/B get drunk stories, etc... to get to excellent quality stories like yours.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Nice!
blc chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
So sad but so true. The regimented life of the oldest/cartaker child of an alcoholic is one that carries through and taints everything in damaging, sometimes irreparable ways, which makes it even sadder, because it's all in an attempt to keep everyone safe.
blc chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
Puts a whole new spin on his work at the lab, his need for an ID. Excellent.
bookwormlady chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
O, me likee!
blc chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
It's a florid observation to say so, but you shed such light on such dark places, and I think your Booth's wanting to see Brennan this way is very close to the truth of it- he wants to believe angels have and always been pure, and it gets in the way of letting her be human.

Nice work.