Reviews for Special Victims Unit: A Parody
Carriex3 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
i found myself asking myself, "WTF?" throughout the whole story, but i loved it! lol really funny. )
Madaboutthementalist chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I can't stand Olivia/Eliott pairings from SVU, so this was good for me. Also hysterically well written, as I've been reading lots of (sometimes very cliched) Mentalist romance stuff. This is now a favourite, officially. Thanks so much for writing it.
Trish47 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
That was really funny and spot on. Especially liked the end. Calling Elliot a "studmuffin" was great. Have you actually seen that used somewhere? haha. Unfortunately, I can't say with any certainty that I've avoided using all of these cliche themes in my stories, but from now on I'll be more careful. I think it's so sad (and a sign of lazy writing) when people leave out Munch and Fin. They deserve some attention!

Thanks for the laughs.

-Trish
ShaNini86 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
omfg! lmao! ahaha I was a bit offended by the last line, but then I remembered that it was a parody, and all in good fun. I love the Fin line about "token blackness" Nice sarcasm lol. Thanks for the laughs! :)
Abbigail Cross chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
OH MY GOSH! So... cliche and funny. Odd little Parady.

-RB
meepette179 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
this was freaking hilarious. you managed to capture it perfectly, im still laughing. lol good job
rosa lunae chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Oh, this almost made me pee my pants. Hilarious! The only thing missing was a Munch coffee reference. ;-)

I can't comprehend how Elliot Stabler would EVER call Olivia Benson "Livvy" but it shows up all the time. I might have even written it! But I think there is no way.

I love how you've taken all the cliche's and ridiculous themes that show up in stories and shown how ridiculous they are. Hysterical!
urbanslang16 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE IT! Please continue! :D eo
Monkish Otaku chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I LOVE YOU.

Seriously, you've got a talent for parodies. And this was just hilarious! XD

I should send this to my mother. She'd get a kick out of it. lol