Reviews for The Secret Admirer
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
sweeeet! and funny.
EweLamb Lover chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Aw, I like this story! it's adorable and romantic in a snape sort of way, very clever of him. x3
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
this is so sweet :D hmm i wonder if Harry knew or suspected Sev's feelings for Mione...
PinkSangria chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This was very very sweet.. and ridiculously funny especially with the boar... :D Loved this piece, thank you for posting it!
Nichalia chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I have a system: If a HGSS fic has less than 1k reviews, I don't read it. But I'm glad I broke that rule, this time. Very cute story, nice to read. The oozy wound thing was kind of gross, and the ending was cutesy, and overall it was interesting and fun. Thanks!
DedicatedReader chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Gem of a story! I am so glad I read it.
einfach so chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
A Really nice story. Good Job!
kohr chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
You're Snape personification reminds me of Robert Downey Jr. from those new Sherlock Holmes movies... in a good way. The real canon Snape is NOT sexy. Yours is. I like that.
Montara chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Does this mean he won't be so infuriating? At least with her?
etherian chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This was lovely!
Maria chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Excellent story! This was a really fun read :)
elina1 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This is a really nice story, funny, and finally somewhere not Horwarts! I liked it very much! Thank you!
Ellyanah chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I just re-read this fic. I don't know how long ago I first read it, but I feel in love with it again.
LifesDarkFire chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Oh this was wonderful, I can't begin to explain how much I love this story. You have me grinning like the chesire cat from how good it was!
jesshelen chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Awww I thought it was so cute that he got nervous and couldn't tell her why he was really at the restaurant! 3
112 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »