Reviews for The Secret Admirer
Melissa72 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Awwwwww...that was sweet. My heart hurt when he said to himself about her being disappointed it was him and how it was to be expected...poor Severus...glad Hermione flung herself at him in Hermione fashion:) Thank you for sharing the gift God gave you with us. God bless
MilkShaikh chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
BearyFunny66 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
That was awesome!
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Quite an adorable story!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
such a sweet story!
pilarpeony chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Love this fic sooo much!*_*
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
sweeeet! and funny.
EweLamb Lover chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Aw, I like this story! it's adorable and romantic in a snape sort of way, very clever of him. x3
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
this is so sweet :D hmm i wonder if Harry knew or suspected Sev's feelings for Mione...
PinkSangria chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This was very very sweet.. and ridiculously funny especially with the boar... :D Loved this piece, thank you for posting it!
Nichalia chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I have a system: If a HGSS fic has less than 1k reviews, I don't read it. But I'm glad I broke that rule, this time. Very cute story, nice to read. The oozy wound thing was kind of gross, and the ending was cutesy, and overall it was interesting and fun. Thanks!
DedicatedReader chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Gem of a story! I am so glad I read it.
einfach so chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
A Really nice story. Good Job!
kohr chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
You're Snape personification reminds me of Robert Downey Jr. from those new Sherlock Holmes movies... in a good way. The real canon Snape is NOT sexy. Yours is. I like that.
Montara chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Does this mean he won't be so infuriating? At least with her?
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »