Reviews for The Secret Admirer
Maria chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Excellent story! This was a really fun read :)
elina1 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This is a really nice story, funny, and finally somewhere not Horwarts! I liked it very much! Thank you!
Ellyanah chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I just re-read this fic. I don't know how long ago I first read it, but I feel in love with it again.
LifesDarkFire chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Oh this was wonderful, I can't begin to explain how much I love this story. You have me grinning like the chesire cat from how good it was!
jesshelen chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Awww I thought it was so cute that he got nervous and couldn't tell her why he was really at the restaurant! 3
she who reads chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Very well written. The plot line is extremely well developed.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Whoot!
Lissya chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
so typical of the two... need i say it made me go 'aww' at least half a dozen times?
jjunee chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Great story. I liked to read it. I like the idea of false secret admirer.
Porrie13 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
AWWWWWWWWW! A cute little oneshot it was. I love stories where Severus actually gets the chance to be HAPPY. I'm glad you wrote this! *wipes away tears*
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Ahhh! This was so cute! I haven't read a fic this cute in like, forever! Nice job. :)
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Sweet and lovely, thank you!
KathAdrian chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Wow Hermione's scheme was pathetic and just a little bit sad, but so funny to read !

And I couldn't see anyone refusing Severus' attentions ( honestly he's so damn sexy )

Thanks for your story !
AwayLemonade chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Wonderful story!
themaltesefalcon chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
This is definitely in my top five favorite Severus/Hermione stories. And since they're my favorite pairing, this is in my top five favorite fan fiction stories. This story is beautiful, and keeps the characters just the right amount in character. This is the kind of story I dream of someday writing.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »