Reviews for The Secret Admirer
Porrie13 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
AWWWWWWWWW! A cute little oneshot it was. I love stories where Severus actually gets the chance to be HAPPY. I'm glad you wrote this! *wipes away tears*
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Ahhh! This was so cute! I haven't read a fic this cute in like, forever! Nice job. :)
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Sweet and lovely, thank you!
KathAdrian chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Wow Hermione's scheme was pathetic and just a little bit sad, but so funny to read !

And I couldn't see anyone refusing Severus' attentions ( honestly he's so damn sexy )

Thanks for your story !
AwayLemonade chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Wonderful story!
themaltesefalcon chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
This is definitely in my top five favorite Severus/Hermione stories. And since they're my favorite pairing, this is in my top five favorite fan fiction stories. This story is beautiful, and keeps the characters just the right amount in character. This is the kind of story I dream of someday writing.
Linkin chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Adore, adore, adore... Oh god this is great!
Alexi chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This is my favorite thing ever!
madmartus chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
simply beautiful :)
virus-of-blossoms chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
So sweet! Snape being human! And if it continues like the way the kisses suggested I doubt they'd be in need of the aphrodisiacs.
Mmerlin chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
awwwww cutest story ever!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
A great story.

CCAP
StaticEcho19 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
A truly adorable story from start to finish.

Of course Severus found out that she was sending them to herself, he was a great spy that could even fool the dark lord, he would easily find out what she was up to.

Thanks for posting this story for us all to read!
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
shadowclub chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Very sweet:) I enjoyed this!
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »