Reviews for The Secret Admirer
indianpipe chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Very well done. It has been a long time since I've been on ff and I was so glad to see a story of yours. Thanks, indianpipe
Half-Blood Metamorphmagus chapter 1 . 5/6/2009

Great One Shot. I liked how the characters weren't out and the humor of it all. :D

Keep up the good work and don't stop writing! D
SpSt chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Dear VF:

I was perusing your author page today, and ran across this new story ( to me anyway!)

As with all your work, I loved it! I loved that you wrote Snape to be grouchy and sweet...simultaneously!

Nice work as always. And can I just add that I thought the bit with the bile was a nice touch :)
debjunk chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Heh, heh. Great story! The moral... never try to out-Slytherin a Slytherin. chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I don't think there are any words in my vocabulary to express how awesome and perfect this is. Seriously.
A chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
kissing a guy who is always oozing blood from the neck...never thought I would like reading about him being kissed, but I did
Fmh chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Fmh: loved the story thank you so much
Maroon-dragon chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Hi there!

I've never really liked the couple hermione/snape but I thought I'd try it and I chose your story..I'm so glad I chose it! I absolutly loved it, the idea, the way you wrote it...just everything...I might even start to like this couple:)

xjes Bente
KimJo chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
what a darling story! thanks so much
cy chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
AW! Great fic!
LilacGrace444 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
totally loved it!
Lady Laurelin Ancalimon chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Ah! I love it! Great job...
Knitchick chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Very cute story... liked it!
Droxy chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I love the interaction between them and the fact he ate her chocolate and then offered a justification for doing so. XD

The ending is smashingly romantic.
My Dusty chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Very Cute. I liked the interaction btwn the two of them. Good job!
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »