Reviews for The Secret Admirer
lightning strikes 101 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
AW!

k - this was like THE BEST ONESHOT EVA!

wow, WOWOWOW!

simply...wow.!

LOL, i LUV this story!

SO MUCH!

WOW! U R AN AWESOME WRITER!

THANKS FOR WRITING THIS!

MADE MY NIGHT! :P

~me~
A Persnickety Haberdashery chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Sweet. Lovely. Romantic.

I loved it.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Very cute! And both of them could Snark for England. Still, you need to continue this, and fix Snape's little neck problem-that would rather difficult to deal with in bed, I should think.
wendiferously chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
THIS WAS SO WONDERFUL.

Except I feel bad for Snape and his oozing neck...

Sad day.
Maddie50 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
A lovely little story.
indianpipe chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Very well done. It has been a long time since I've been on ff and I was so glad to see a story of yours. Thanks, indianpipe
Half-Blood Metamorphmagus chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Hey!

Great One Shot. I liked how the characters weren't out and the humor of it all. :D

Keep up the good work and don't stop writing! D
SpSt chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Dear VF:

I was perusing your author page today, and ran across this new story (well..new to me anyway!)

As with all your work, I loved it! I loved that you wrote Snape to be grouchy and sweet...simultaneously!

Nice work as always. And can I just add that I thought the bit with the bile was a nice touch :)
debjunk chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Heh, heh. Great story! The moral... never try to out-Slytherin a Slytherin.
fan.writer.in.disguise chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
I don't think there are any words in my vocabulary to express how awesome and perfect this is. Seriously.
A chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
kissing a guy who is always oozing blood from the neck...never thought I would like reading about him being kissed, but I did
Fmh chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Fmh: loved the story thank you so much
Maroon-dragon chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Hi there!

I've never really liked the couple hermione/snape but I thought I'd try it and I chose your story..I'm so glad I chose it! I absolutly loved it, the idea, the way you wrote it...just everything...I might even start to like this couple:)

xjes Bente
KimJo chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
what a darling story! thanks so much
cy chapter 1 . 4/27/2009