Reviews for What it Cost Dean?
azerjaban chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
You really captired Deans emotions. I also imagined him beating Adam instead of the Goul
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Very interesting piece. Well done! :)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Those would be really hard thoughts for Dean to come to terms with. Nicely conveyed, MonkeyM.
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Since you've reviewed a few of my stories I thought I'd return the favor.

This was a very good one-shot. Kids eventually seem to lose faith in their parents one way or another and it was sad, but also a long time coming for Dean to lose faith in John.

Anyway, nice job

Bye...
Shooshkipoo chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
This entire fic and the entire episode for that matter had me just sitting there and wanting to give Dean a big hug.
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Hey Hon

wow that was so powerful especially the last paragraph, while watching that ep you could see the varied emotions fly across his face. You did a great job hon

hugs Shelley
Wen1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
great fic !

Wen
KateCyrus chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
This really was incredible. It's a little rough- but the emotion you've packed into it is so potent I could feel it growing and expanding with Dean's rage. You expressed what Dean was feeling so well in such a short time. And I LOVED how toward the end of Dean's internal yelling his word subtly shifted from yelling at Adam to yelling at John. That was very very realistic.

Also your insight of closure for Dean at the end- the getting over the idea of John being held in such high regard- as he tells Sammy in the show 'you can take it anyway you want'. about his comment that Sam was just like him. That was a great observation on your part- and you pulled it in to close this piece perfectly!

great job!
azab chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
loved it
BeckaBoo1735 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
aw! anyone else crying..?so lovely and so sweet and i feel even worse for them now!