Reviews for Mouse Turned Rat
candie275 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I really like this story you've written, especially how you've connected the end of the movie and the beginning of your story. You have an interesting style and I wish to read more of your work. Keep it up :)
PrettyPrincessX0X0X0 chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
wow. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie! And this story is an amazing pickup from the end of the movie. excellant job! :)
ladypink5228 chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
I like this story are you going to finish? if you do you should put tori in it :)
awriterscorned chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
Interesting story so far. I like how you've had Mary be genuinely affected by Paulie's death in a deeper way than the movie could really show. Nice work.
HofYecats chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
This is amazing. i really enjoyed "the lost and delerious", but i always wondered what happened to mary and tori, after paulie's death. this definatly answers my question about mary. you did an awesome job.
Vimmi99 chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
Wow,what more is there to say?

This is such a sharp and intense take on what happens to Mary after the end of the film. I myself thought she'd be depressed but would come out of it with a new purpose, this however changed my mind. It was written so...truthfully and it screamed pain. It made me feel.

I look forward to the next chapter (hopefully there will be one :) ).

-Vicki
RainbowRabbit chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
That was the saddest and most beautiful thing. I always hoped that Mary had ended up somewhere fast-paced and been succesful. Like her experience had frightened her into doing striving for a higher life. But I love her thoughts on Paulie. They fit. Your first fic is marvelous and...well, it has you written all over it. I love you!