Reviews for TWIST OF FATE
Fairy Princess Yuugi chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update
rockinBallerina chapter 18 . 4/28/2013
I just found and even though it is a bit slow moving things foward I do like it. I hope you update soon.
AtikahFiction chapter 18 . 3/21/2013
Waa _
why does it have to stop like this ?
I really LIKE your story, please consider to continue it OK _
I really like the way you make Harriet and well Draco is really much to the same Draco as I know
well, I don't understand it at first why you make Ron act like that when he meets Harry for the first time.
Overall, I want you to continue this story, this is great story
DreamSlytherin17710 chapter 18 . 12/20/2012
You have a really good story going, so keep it up. Your grammar is good but you might want to use spell check before you officially post. I do hope you finish the story.
platypuslover chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
can or could you explain what the schooling Ron, Hermione, and all of those people got sense you mentioned that Draco and Ron went to the some school but would that have been public or privet and also the relation for everyone because I am confused on it since they all seem connected in some way
nonamemanga chapter 18 . 2/16/2012
Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant! Now, that's just stating the obvious. I love how you have maintained the characters so well in this new setting without magic and as young adults in college. I pains me to see how this hasn't been updated since 2009. I really love your story and I can't wait to read more. I hope you are able to get back to it sometime.
isisniambi123 chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
molly weasley
ryuusei13 chapter 18 . 5/22/2011
i will admit i like lady malfoy better but this story ain't too bad. it is a bit more of a friendship story but still i can't wait to read more. i'm looking forward to more harry/draco moments. well, it is true draco needs to be a prick to be draco but i hope he changes soon. i just realised, what is draco studying. i'm guessing business management?
imy321 chapter 18 . 4/3/2011
plz finish its really good
Rianne Black chapter 18 . 9/26/2010
I loved it! thanks for write

Updated soon!

Anne Black
Kellsabelle chapter 18 . 9/21/2010
This is a fantastic story and I loved reading it. Please update it soon!
Kellsabelle chapter 12 . 9/20/2010
This is really fantastic so far. Please keep writing!
Banwen i maethril chapter 18 . 8/2/2010
i really like this its really good :)

I like you still stuck with the books in a Muggle sort of way which is pretty cool! I hope you update this one soon because I would like to see more Draco and Harriet interaction ;)
Xxsilver-dragonnessxX chapter 18 . 7/1/2010
I love what you have written so far...it is absoultely amazing...and i can't wait till your next update!
stupid thing chapter 18 . 6/17/2010
hi

well after your other fic, I just had to read your style again.

Again it is very well written although I wonder how you will arange an amically connection between Draco and Harry.

Well and not to forget why Mrs. Figg and Co never visited because they have the time and money to do it.

And I believe they miss her terrible. After all Harriet lived with her and Mrs Figg watched her for all holidays.

Not to forget wether the Dursley accomplish their Task esp. Dudley and the "shrink".

Well I hope you can break your block but if not please continue writing. I love your style

bye

your very tired stupid thing

p.s. sry for my english. I wrote everything after a party and now its nearly 5 o'clock in the morning and I am over 23hours awake.