Reviews for Ecclesiastes
GreatSlashDragon2 chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Excelent fiction, it has been a real pleasure to read it. I hope I will soon have the opportunity of reading other stories from you.
Esie-muffin chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
I love it! Truly a unique story, and really quite touching and perfect. Excellently written too :)

Esie-muffin
Black Light Brightness chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
Awesome story! The way you segmented it didn't obstruct the flow at ALL. it was a very good read. _
The Brat Prince chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
This is just gorgeous!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
loved it!
PhoenixWytch chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
Idiot boys! You love each other, so just be together and be happy.

Thanks for writing.
stundenglas chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Oh gosh ... I'm crying! Maybe listening to 'You Raise Me Up' while reading a Merthur fiction isn't a good thingy? Either way, extremely well written and incredibly touching!
LunaNigra chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
That's kinda a scary Arthur.

Loved it.

Luna
CrayonsPink chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
Great job! I really liked it!
rain angst chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
This is quite depressing, but really good. I feel bad for both Arthur and Merlin. I like the tone of the two chapters and enjoyed reading both of them.
2maluv chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
So bitter sweet, but a good story nonetheless.

faith _
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
! Brilliant. You are so good at writing the right amount of angst, especially in the first chapter, but I'm really glad it became more fluffy at the end *great relief* and nice intertwining of the 'there is a time for...' themes as well :)
Carys Langley chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
Hi! Cousin! So proud of you for finishing your first ficcie!
crimson wolfx chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
Wow...yet another breathtaking chapter. I was so sad when it ended though, not that I don't adore the ending, but I really wish there was more. Here's to hoping you'll write more soon? I"ll be checking back often. Now I think I"m going to do some Merlin related scribbling x)

wolfie
Crimson Wolfx chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Hi there:

I'm a recently turned Merlin fan, and my friend (who is also in love with Merlin, go figure) sent me the link to this story. It's lovely, amazing, gorgeous, and beyond words. I just wanted to let you know before I go on to the next chapter

wolfie