Reviews for Lovingly Derailed
chrisVIII chapter 16 . 12/10/2011
Hi ! I'm glad to see you're back :) and knowing that you have drafts stacked somewhere is good news !

I found this chapter rather weak and I have to admit it left me pretty much indifferent ... I know this might not be the nice review you would like to receive but reviews have to be honest, don't they ?

I'm looking forward to your coming updates !
WishingDreamer5 chapter 15 . 6/24/2011
Wow, these are all so fun to read and I'm sure that you had a lot of fun writing them. The first chapter was really surprising. I never expected it to be... well, something like that. Chapter 2 is my favorite so far (it's actually too sweet), and 8, 9 and 10 are a close second one.

As for this chapter, it's actually the best self insert I've ever read. XD
Hououza chapter 15 . 3/1/2010
Unexpected but highly amusing.

I wonder what it would be like, to be caught up in that world, even if it only was for a moment...

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Griever0823 chapter 15 . 2/23/2010
Classic stuff. Admittedly, you really did have to put a self-insert chapter in this collection. There are so many out there, and not just in this fandom. Very amusing as always. I'm admittedly looking forward to an 'Amnesia' one if it wins out...though second generation should be amusing. Keep it up!
morbid333 chapter 15 . 2/23/2010
That was kind of short and not exactly the stereotypical self-insert but I liked it anyway.
chrisVIII chapter 15 . 2/23/2010
hey ! nice to find a new chapter :)

truth be told though, I'm slightly disappointed now that I read it... there simply is nothing of interest in it.

those are just a few lines about... nothing. or maybe it's just me who do not see the interest of self-inserts ?

Hope the next one will suit me better !
cheerlygal chapter 15 . 2/23/2010
WOW! That would be the best dream everXD Guess meeting Squall and Rinoa in person beats meeting any celebrity now, lol.

I hope I can have the same dream too:P

Oh by the way, it seems that I cant vote anymore since stated that I already vote on the poll. Anyway, just to let you know I want to vote for second generation!
MonMonCandie chapter 15 . 2/22/2010
LOL That was just...natural. XD

If dreams/hallucinations were like that I would be smiling to myself all day. The way you wrote your thoughts when Squall and Rinoa showed up...it was like you were lucky enough to meet a celebrity! Haha!
MonMonCandie chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
Subtle... Very subtle. Ha ;)

When I read the prompt, I was curious as to how you were going to go about explaining it. But you blurred the line that I had to rethink if you meant what you meant. Great job! I find stories/chapters where you have to think interesting!
j-mercuryuk chapter 14 . 1/29/2010
:giggle: An unexpected twist. Really not what I expected fromt he 'lemons' title. It's a good one.
Hououza chapter 14 . 1/24/2010
Very cleverly done.

I like how that one played out, and I admit I can see those types of novels going well with each of them.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
morbid333 chapter 14 . 1/21/2010
Oh my... was that a pun?
j-mercuryuk chapter 13 . 1/9/2010
Phew, I'm so glad that this didn't go where my mind did :lol: But part of my mind is still trying to image Rinoa and Squall playing 'Cops and Robbers'.
Lil Doro chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
Ahh I loved this chapter too! Mary Sues annoy the heck out of me. Very cleverly written and fun, although you forgot to mention that these mysterious transfer students are also somehow impossibly powerful and might even have a chance at defeating Squall hence why Squall might find them remotely interesting or attractive.. *cough*... onwards I read :)
Lil Doro chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
I'm so glad to have stumbled upon this fic. It's so cleverly written and witty! I knew I'd love it after I finished the first chapter. Your plays on the cliches are absolutely wonderful and make me laughh all the more because I'm guilty of being victim to writing such cliches. I also love your portrayal of Squall and Rinoa's characters.

Great work!