Reviews for To Burn
RazorLike chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
It's just perfect. Nothing more to say...
Kit-Kat Punk-lover chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Very...hot! XD We all know Mello loves to burn, why else would he blow himself up? XD Of course I always thought of Mello sadistic as well, it just suits him.

And Matt is most certainly his fuck buddy XD, which makes this fic one-hundred percent true to the very core.

Loved it lots!
Her Sweetness chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Very gorgeous! I had wondered if you died, so I came to look for you and look what I've found. Pretty recent, seems you aren't dead at all. You must be off in a lair somewhere working on astounding us all with new works.

I thought it was immensely beautiful; I havent seen the problem of Mello's scar attacked that way and it worked! The idea of Matt once being rough with Mello and now soft and sweet because he doesn't want to hurt him is really... sad.

I agree with someone below - I don't want to be Matt's scarred lover. I want to be his fuck buddy. - is a good line.

However, I think the two ending lines are amazing as well. So is the intro, actually!

O.o I think I just love all of it.

Why don't you come out of hiding, huh? I miss you!

Goodbye and goodluck.
Ashastana chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
wow this was brilliant!i love it!you really know how to write 'em!great job!
HippieNote chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Your MattxMello stuff is GREAT!
Shikirou chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
"I don't want to be Matt's scarred lover. I want to be his fuck buddy."

akdslfjslkdf. I love that sentence.

I don't like fluff. I like to read just what Mello wants.

-Shikirou
GiggleSnortBangDead chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Wow, talk about masochistic! _ Loved how much Mello seemed like he really needed it. Great beginning!
gbfwolf chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Hey Kaze (Iz Coby xP) I loved it!.!.! The graphics conveyed were sublime and I loved Mello's state of mind during. You've gotten me feeling sorry for the poor blond -.- Heh. I'm still waiting patiently on Game Over..(Which you just lost) :3 I Cast a muse in your direction WA! lol
Shadow Dancer666 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I liked how Mello isn't broken after the fire. His need for the harshness was well done and I loved that comment about the painkillers numbing their sex. Good job!