Reviews for To love again
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
Awh so nice I loved it.
rebornhope chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
The batista/jeff thing u could call it loving and tameing the animal sorry bad spelling
undertaker and jeff hardy love chapter 13 . 11/19/2011
*cheers*yay!marky and jeffy 3
IsidoraAngst chapter 13 . 3/26/2011
This...was wow. Loved it. I loved it! I was so hoping that Jeff would end up with Mark. This brought a smile to my face.
GhostAsylum chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
wow u made me hate maryse even more THANK U but i never did like her dumb ass anyway hahahaha
GhostAsylum chapter 13 . 4/1/2010
BRAVO! I have so been looking for a romantic fic with Mark/Jeff its so sweet how he treats him although i really love Glen/Matt pairing but i love this fic because of Mark's cute little girls you did a good job and the wedding part amazing!
LadyGrelka chapter 13 . 12/10/2009
I feel bad for Glen even if he was an ass and did not trust Jeff but I still feel bad for him. Hmm you should write a small epilogue and hook him up with someone maybe Chris lol.
LadyGrelka chapter 12 . 12/10/2009
Yep Sara is a BITCH. And if this was still right after it happened then ya I would say the Chris needs to tell Jeff but not that he is with Mark I think he should not.
LadyGrelka chapter 11 . 12/10/2009
Wonderful you know Sara is going to cause trouble for Mark and Jeff and probably end up hurting her girls while she is at it because it is very apparent that they adore Jeff.
LadyGrelka chapter 10 . 12/10/2009
Oh god the last line in this chapter has me worried. Oh and don't Mark might find that Jeff would be less sore if he used lube.
LadyGrelka chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
lmao I am sorry but I pictured Jeff walking like Vince hehe and we all know that Vince walks like he has a stick up his ass. but after reading this it makes me think maybe he has just been fucked too hard and much.
LadyGrelka chapter 8 . 12/10/2009
Wow that was hot. One dose have to wonder how Glenn is going to react to this. I think its going to cause a very big problem between him and Mark. Lets just hope that Mark can take his brother hating him because I think that is whats going to happen, at least for a while.
LadyGrelka chapter 7 . 12/10/2009
Hmm it seems that Jeff is falling for Mark. I thought that Glenn would never hurt Jeff but he did even if he was drunk that is no excuse lets just hope that Mark dose not hurt him too if they get together.
LadyGrelka chapter 6 . 12/9/2009
I am very upset now. Poor Jeff!
LadyGrelka chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
Oh he better not get back with Chris and Chris better damn well come clean about what he did and VERY soon.