Reviews for Webs
LordsFire chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
This was an interesting story spur; a shame it appears to be dead.
mana chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
given her higher starting point shouldn't she be far stronger then spider-man
Damix96 chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
interesting story-line
AiSard chapter 5 . 8/8/2009
intriguing plot~ seldom does anyone pluck a minor(-ish) character like Kodachi into a crossover without the main characters like Ranma, hope you update some more soon.
ShineX chapter 5 . 8/1/2009
Very nice story, I hope you update soon
ShineX chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
This is actually really good. I admittadly wasn't expecting that, so very nice job changing my assumptions
ShineX chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Kodachi? Huh, I guess I'll see how this goes
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Definitely an interesting read. From this chapter I've gathered that the radioactive spider and the transformation caused by it's bite caused Kodachi to either slowly, or immediately (like it did for Peter's transformation), become more coherent in thought and sane. I do however wonder if you'll bring in another character or two (which depending on who it is could be good or bad) or if you'll just leave it with Kodachi. I'm also wondering at the events that had her move away from Nerima.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Kuno Kodachi was bitten? Oh yes, this should definitely be interesting. I've seen plenty Ranma:Spider-man crossovers, but most just have Carnage, Venom, or some other symbiont giving powers to a Ranma-cast character. I don't think I've really seen one where one of them gets bitten by the original spider.
cevgar chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
Interesting, very interesting. Normally Spider-man crossovers and Ranma crossovers where Ranma is not the protagonist individually hold little intrest for me. Combined it is almost a neon "Do Not Read" warning. It was only consideration as to the author that convinced me to give it a whirl (after "Ryoko Saotome" your name carries quite a bit of weight in my book). I have to admit I was rather relieved. Between an excellently written Kodachi (the most undervalued of Ranma characters) and gratifying little emphasis on Peter Parker (that boy does so piss me off) it has been a very enjoyable read. I hope to see more soon.
CRose chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
As I read through this I'm getting the impression that you've channeled a lot of anger and depression into this fic. Its making this rather hard to read. And is this a repost? I'd swear I read this a few years ago.

Hmm...
Lightspire chapter 5 . 5/11/2009
When at first you introduced Kodachi as the "other" spider.. I was reluctant. But I really enjoy your story! Although you have yet to fully explain why and how Kodachi became tentatively sane, I enjoy how she struggles with herself. I'm also intrigued as to who the other person she worries about actually IS. This is really good, and Im looking forward to more!
Bobboky chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
loving it
Gaming Ikari chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
Brilliant.

The concept of using Kodachi in this manner is a breath of very fresh air, and the parallels between her own madness and Norman's are elegant and well written.

Bravo, sir. Bravo.
juandelacruz chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
A very entertaining story so far, and I look forward to the continuation. There were some errors in grammar, but not enough to distract.

Thank you for a great read.