Reviews for The Moment He Knew
nikthornton chapter 16 . 6/26
This is so brilliantly written, have so much hate that you haven't been back in so long to finish it, especially leaving it on a cliffhangers ending... WHO SURVIVES!
tua33915 chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
You ruined this perfectly wonderful story for me. I'm sorry but there isn't a universe that exists where Dinah Lance names Superman instead of Lois Lane. I was loving your story until that point and then all the wind went out of my sails. I drifted away and never recovered after that.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
Omg please keep writing this, I love it.

Thanks,

Capt. Jack Harkness chapter 16 . 10/13/2010
This is amazing! I can't wait for the next update! I always thought that Smallville should have taken a path like this! Keep up the good work!
preettygabbysz chapter 16 . 6/20/2010
its really good should update soon. yeah! i loved it, xD
CluelessWarrior chapter 16 . 3/17/2010
Hello! Awesome story, a little too much manipulating for my taste, but the arrival of Doomsday made for some exciting action.

Thanks and keep it up.
remeyqueen74 chapter 16 . 12/13/2009
ppms if you can this is an amazing story
JamesTKent chapter 16 . 11/30/2009
WHOOF! Bruce certainly knows how to stir things up. That was quite a chapter for moving things forward AND digging up a lot of personality/character-fu.

Nicely done, but I guess I'm just a little uncomfortable with how snide Clark was getting - Bruce, I expect it from, and Martha's a senator, so she's gotten used to staring power in the face and not blinking, and still has a Kansas farm wife's sensibilities.

You're really moving things along in the story, even with the exposition - that's some good story-telling technique, and you even worked in all that dialogue without it seeming excessive. In fact, I'd say it's up there in dialogue with some of the stuff JMStrazcynski did for Babylon 5 or some of the Whedon-derived stuff in "Firefly" or "Buffy". Well paced, sharp and eloquent.
CaptainSwanQueen101 chapter 15 . 11/25/2009
Awe you totally psyched me out, I was like YAY A new chapter *click* BAM awe nope lol...anyway my favorite Clois moment up to that point was in season 6 episode "Zod" It's the scene in the hospital where Lois is laying in the bed and Clark comes in, my favorite lines from it is

Lois - "I think I died and went to heaven."

Clark -"Well I'm glad you're back."

AWE so freaking cute. I enjoy it because it shows how Clark's feelings for Lois have started to change and how he even unknown to himself is starting to care for her as more than a friend.

My favorite Kara/Clark moment is in season 8 the episode bloodline when Clark refuses to leave the Phantom Zone without Kara. I like that one because it shows how determined he is to save people and how much he cares for his family and friends.
supesfan18 chapter 14 . 11/23/2009
i just reread what you have submitted , love the story so far now the only question left is, is kara really dead, and are you going to finish this story?
CaptainSwanQueen101 chapter 14 . 11/22/2009
Seriously this is amazing, I cried, I laughed and now I'm like clutching to the edge of my seat as I wait for what happens next. Great story I'm really loving the plot line. : )
mandrake-o chapter 13 . 11/4/2009
This story is awesome. I hope to read more soon.

) Mandraco.
Benjamin J Brown chapter 13 . 11/4/2009
I'm loving this. Please say the next chapter's going to have some stuff from Bruce's POV?
brosuitup chapter 13 . 11/3/2009
I'm glad to see another chapter, and it's exciting that Bruce and Clark are meeting. I hope that the next chapter has a little more fluff.
DonkeyFromShrek chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
What a great story! I just had to read all the 11 chapters when I began reading this. I was so happy and the Doomsday showed up and everyone got hurt! I hope it all gets better in the end. Please update soon!