Reviews for New Family
ripper34 chapter 25 . 6/15
Great story
Arcangelos chapter 25 . 5/13
Loved this story... was slightly irritated with Harry's insecurities because it's really sad that some people truly think like this and most of them can feel like this without being abused. Really loved the pairings, slightly getting used to reading stories with the Xover with Anita Blake/Harry Potter, this is the most interesting I've read.
Phoenix Song Burning chapter 25 . 3/2
I really liked this story.
Great job.
kariza2013 chapter 25 . 9/11/2014
really really like it
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
This shit makes no sense. None at all.
n chapter 25 . 6/19/2014
Loved your story, great job!
Sakihinata chapter 25 . 6/3/2014
thiswas an amazing story that I enjoyed very much ;)
Guest chapter 25 . 2/16/2014
-I keep getting reviews/pms from people asking if certain fics are being continued. Please stop. Have you counted how many in progress works I have? Not to mention this little thing called real life? So yes, there can be gaps between updates. Unless a fic says up for adoption then it is still being worked on.-

Loved this story and your work so don't take this wrong. The above quote from your profile...A quick solution. Finish a story before starting a new one. Then you won't have people keep asking for updates. Just a suggestion. Look forward to more of your work.
atymer chapter 25 . 12/6/2013
Lot of enjoyment reading this tale. Harry meshed perfectly with this verse. It certainly is nice to think he could heal the rift between Richard and himself as well as the triad. I liked it enough to fab it. :)
DaughterofDante chapter 25 . 11/23/2013
You are amazing!
Kiraintheheart chapter 25 . 10/11/2013
sequel up anytime soon? haha
SeaSeraph chapter 25 . 7/10/2013
Great story! :) I only read the first few books of the Anita Blake series, and it's been awhile so I only recognized the big main characters like Richard, Anita, JC, Jason and Nathaniel, but I was definitely able to follow along with the story - thanks. I really liked some of your OCs and wish you had spent a little more time on them - they all kind of ran together a little during the story. I know that the story was mostly about Harry and the Anita Blake group, but they became a big part of the story when they went off to fight. Maybe just an extra chapter or two of scenes with Harry and just one or two of them - mostly they were in the big group, and I think that's why they were kind of running together there after a few chapters. Maybe have them in the different classes at school? You introduced all of the different magic classes in one chapter and then nothing was really mentioned again until that ritual they did - and the markings that appeared on Harry were never fully explained. I also wish that you had thrown in something to do with Harry's status as the Serpent Lord and that part of his history that you delved into and then didn't really go anywhere with. Something to think about if you ever decide to one day re-work the story as I have seen many authors do. Overall though - a great read. I'm off to your page to check out some of your other stories - you're a good author. Thanks for the story :)
julschristine975 chapter 25 . 6/26/2013
This story was great. I really liked it. Thanks so much. :)
written.fiction.addiction chapter 25 . 6/5/2013
Good story
Guest chapter 25 . 6/2/2013
Why do people always make JC out to be the bad person in all these stories? Richard is not an angel.