Reviews for New Family
Mumia0813 chapter 25 . 7/10
Always a joy to read it finally to the end. Bravo
MattKennedy chapter 25 . 2/24
Brilliant and fun story! Love the father son relationship that Richard and Harry have, and Harry and Jason are great together. :D
Thank you for this wonderful story! It's been several years since I read the Anita/Jean Claude/Richard novels, but I recognized the characters and loved the way Harry Potter was woven in. Simply wonderful.

Jenlumos71
ak chapter 25 . 1/1
JKBaller chapter 14 . 12/15/2016
Well, it sounds like this story is now starting to get more into Slash, so I'll stop reading.

PS: I don't mind if there's Slash between some supporting characters, but I hate it when the main character is homosexual, because it keeps me from identifying with him (and I really don't want to read about two guys going at it).
BlazeVein chapter 5 . 10/19/2016
Early Anita was cool, but then become sex and more sex, and just ick, even having sex with a 16 boy and basically mind-rape . pity.
I like the your style of writting, though.
nintschibintschi chapter 25 . 5/21/2016
loved this story thank you
nintschi
roseblaze chapter 25 . 5/4/2016
Not only a truly lovely story, and well written, a very rare find as well. Hamiltion has a nasty campain against fanfiction writers of Anita Blake, which to me is stupid, since, if you're writing it, you've obviously read and likely bought her work. Going to your author page now, and hoping to find more gems like this. My only critisism, you have a few minor proof reading problems, ie, missing a few words in the middle of a sentence can't remember which chapter i saw it. I was able to mentally fill in what you wrote, was likely your mind moving faster than your fingers. Otherwise, truly five stars.
ShadowThief126 chapter 25 . 3/27/2016
Great story! The plot was nicely developed and all the characters were fantastic.
Elaine's Spike chapter 25 . 3/4/2016
just found this and loved it. Thought i would explore the rest of your writings.
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 2/19/2016
Well done!
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 2/19/2016
Yes she will help. Harry is a Serpent Lord.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 2/19/2016
Still a good story! I like the Orion Black surprise.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 2/19/2016