Reviews for Blindfold Lifted
jude chapter 1 . 3/9
I Absolutely love this chapter, it held suspense, thrills, romance, a lot of things i didn't expect. I love all the detail and that it was a long chapter I thoroughly enjoyed it and hope you create more chapters it was a very interesting read please write more.
anerisa chapter 1 . 2/17
Lovely story. You described Hermione's feelings and reaction toward Ron's cheating very realisticly.
I like the opened ending.
GOTATMI chapter 1 . 2/1
You definitely are working on another chapter ?
Alice Snape chapter 1 . 1/30
I love this so much! I hope you make some more for this even just a couple of drabbles would be awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
ok
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Great story...but it seems unfinished...is there more?
Not-So-Sirius-Black chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Ahhh! I've read this several times but I always forget to leave a review! This is honestly one of the best fics I've read ! And it's only one page ! :D I love it! You should make this into an entire story! And spread this one-shot out into lots of chapters! I'd read it! :D Keep writing! Love your work!
sreii chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Loved it!
Montara chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I have only one regret...that there aren't more chapters! It should be interesting to see if they'll stay together or not. I loved reading your story. Thank you!
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Tora tsume chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I would like to see this continued. Please?
lunarisita chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
loved it ! thanks for a great read
FreddyandGeorgy chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
write a Sequal oh i didn't think said it, please?
MiyukiShinodaMindFreak chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
1. The plot is fantastic for a one-shot because it made me feel as if I was reading a lengthy chapter story. That's great as an author.

2. However, the swearing words sounded OOC for the characters. It was rather unusual for them especially for someone like Hermione.

3. It's good that the story is arranged in paragraphs but it seems that there aren't any scene breaks and it confuses me a bit. Anyway, it's not really a big issue. xD

4. The one night stand part between Hermione & Lucius was surprising and original but I couldn't actually imagine the real Hermione being like that. Hehehe.

5. Oh and one more thing, your rating should be T or M because the fact that you used swear words & the scenes are not suitable for younger readers.

Have a nice day...
GryffindorByHeart chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Loved it! This was the first Lucius/Hermione fanfic I have ever read. I hope you write more x