Reviews for Playing Matchmaker
nguyentrucquynh966 chapter 5 . 6/26
Please continue this story! I love the ship very much (as the ship also my fantasy)! Keep up with the amazing work here!
YokaiAngel chapter 5 . 11/23/2017
Amazing!~~
SugaWife chapter 5 . 8/6/2017
This is the very first time I read a fanfic with Kaname, Zero, and Ichiru as a suggestive pairing and let me be the first to tell you how the doors to that just swung open! I mark this day as the day I begin to make KIZ fanfics.

In my Google Drive I have multiple fics I wrote of KAZ (Kaname x Aidou x Zero) (with Aidou and Zero switching) or KATZ ( T Takuma). I usually pair Ichiru up with Kaito, Yuuki, or Aidou (If he's available).

Also, I RELATE WITH YUUKI ON A FUJOSHI LEVEL! TwT FANGIRLING IN A NUTSHELL! I can't wait to see the next chapter.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
I hate kaname because he is the antagonist of vampire knight uuuuuuuuuugggggggggg! You stupid fangirls obsessing over kaname! You make me sick! Why can't you bumbling idiots see that zero is better! You can just see in his eyes that he love Yuki so except it and get over it! That zero will continue to always be there for Yuki even if he dies to save her life! And the notion that Yuki will except the offer to be kaname's lover is totally abserd! Hm! And by the way I am only in the like second episode of season two so I am very emotional! So deal with it and suck on that...hm!
HardCoreYaoiLove chapter 5 . 5/20/2015
Next chapter please? Really good material here!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
How do you end it like that...HOW just when things got good
Phantomhive422 chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
I've anticipated this moment to come ny entire life..
YuGiOhRox chapter 5 . 1/30/2015
Oh my God this story is so amazing! Please update soon?!
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 5 . 1/15/2015
This is so cute I like it Plz update soon
kuroh chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
countinue please
miko chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
that was good! I can imagine yukki just grinning. THIS IS REALLY GOOD. UPDATE IT SOON!
haku chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Write more! I must know what's gonna happen even though its obvious
DesireDemon400years chapter 5 . 5/17/2013