Reviews for Tintomara
Tropp chapter 24 . 3/4/2014
Ok, this story is offically awesome! I hope that you will finish it some day. You know how to tell a story, this is really, really good. The plot is good and its well written. Among the best things I've read (not just fanfiction). I love it!

Please, please finish it!

/Tropp
zanthinegirl chapter 24 . 8/21/2012
I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed the story. I understand about Real Life interfering in writing it; but damn! That's an evil, evil place to have left it!
aveave chapter 24 . 4/11/2012
Great story. Are you ever going to continue writing it?
ME chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
Okay. You know what - there's this thing. It's called a spell-checker. Invest it okay? But other than that, I'm (so far) happily reading through this. Neat start, nice plot right now. But really! I'm American and we've got the worst spelling ever but as far as I'm aware of - *shock* is not spelled *chock*. They mean two different things. I suggest a beta to read through this, but otherwise, as I said before - it's a decent story.

Anon

P.S.: Are you ever going to write more NCSI/BtVS crossovers? Those were quite fun.
LizZin chapter 24 . 1/2/2011
Another fantastic chapter! I love how you keep telling us more but at the same time the new info only gives more questions and NO answers! Who the hell took Buffy and Heather, who was the brunette walking towards them as Buffy was dosing in the chair?

And so you are aware, whether it takes another day or 10 more years for you to finish this story, I will stay with it every step of the way because as our favorite vampire once said "I want to see how it ends!"

Although I hope to not burst into flames right after...

Much love, LizZin
Trainee Hero chapter 24 . 12/29/2010
Thank you so much for updating, I love the new installment. Mean for making it a cliffie though...
Stina Whatever chapter 24 . 12/29/2010
gone right under their noses
Trainee Hero chapter 23 . 10/7/2010
I've read this whole thing through in one go and I really would like to read more. It's very good, well thought out and you have everyone portrayed perfectly. Please update as soon as you can.
Munz chapter 23 . 6/14/2010
Yay! You updated! I was beginning to wonder if you ever would again.
LizZin chapter 23 . 6/7/2010
Wow, you've had a crazy 6 months, I hope things are finally settling down and getting more relaxing now that summer is arriving... I'm glad you put another chapter up! I've really missed this story.

Now what to say about it...

Barnaby is in for all kinds of fun, I'm sure. I wonder how he'll react when Spike finds him, now that he's read the file of "William the Bloody" (which doesn't have China's slayer during the Boxer Rebellion).

Spike is so sweet, the little bit at the end with him and Buffy in the waiting room... I love that he always knows what she refuses to admit/recognize with herself. And that he calls her out on her bullshit just as much as she does him.

Brenda is kind of an enigma to me, was she a watcher or how does she get all this information. She must have some good connections, demons maybe...

And this possessing demon, I love that you keep dragging it out and not letting us in on who/what she is... but at the same time, I'm dying to know! What's she going to do with Emma and where might this train be taking her? To the Watcher's council or to take out Paul now that he's in the hospital and under arrest... kind of takes away his usefulness...

Time to wait and find out, I hope things stay calm enough in your life for another chapter to come about soon, but if not... hang in there! I will stay with this story as long as it takes to come to an end, I have it on alert so I know when a new chapter comes about! And I assure you, I smile every time an alert shows up! Thank you for coming back to us, I'm really glad you didn't abandon the story completely. Much love, Liz
Stina Whatever chapter 23 . 6/7/2010
do you say dekapitated or desapitated?
Sarra Torrens chapter 22 . 1/9/2010
We totally forgive you on the delay! It makes the chapter all the more worth it! Great job!
LizZin chapter 22 . 1/6/2010
Oh dear, so now our police boys know what's up, whether they believe anything other than there's something very wrong with Spike's "other" face, is yet to be determined though of course. Hehehe, I just loved their reactions! No why is Paul so non-responsive while he's awake? Is she still possessing him or will he remember anything when she stops? Great chapter and I'm sorry to hear that real life is a bitch, but as long as you don't give up on the story I'll keep reading every few and far between update you grace us with!

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
zanthinegirl chapter 21 . 12/14/2009
This has to be the most out-there crossover I've seen yet! I'm impressed that you make it work so well. I've seen enough episodes on PBS Mystery to know roughly who the midsommer players are, and have an idea what going on. But you slotted Buffy and gang in beautifully!

I stumbled onto this story on one of the Buffy Archives- I couldn't sleep. When I noticed that you said you had 20 chapter posted I head over here and found them. It's now 8:15 and I've offically missed my chance to sleep tonight, but I really enjoyed this story. I'm hoping that this review will encourage you to write some more; come on! Who needs a Real Life anyway?

I love the way you've written Spike and Giles antagonism. I love them both, but things there didn't end well. Though I hope that maybe in your 'verse they might have a chance to work things out a little.

And Rona. So much Rona love!

Now off to check out your NCIS crossover- what a cool idea!
Dawn chapter 21 . 11/19/2009
Omg, I love this story. I started it today on Elysion Fields, saw that more was posted here, so I found it! Very enjoyable read, can't wait to see next update.