Reviews for Mortality Race
TheAngelOfHope chapter 12 . 6/25/2009
aww loved teh story :):) I'm so glad that it was a happy ending and that Edward amended the error of his ways :)
The Predatory Wasp chapter 12 . 6/18/2009
yay, so good.
xnabnana chapter 11 . 6/17/2009
I'm a little more satisfied with this ending, I had actually only read chapter 12 and somehow skipped over 11. I like it better, I just wish more had been resolved.
xnabnana chapter 12 . 6/15/2009
I'm sad the story ended, what's going on with dorothy? No one would really stop hunting her would they? It's upsetting me that this is the end when it shouldn't be :( please don't let it end yet! It's great, please keep going. How does it really end?
bella rocks chapter 12 . 6/15/2009
U KNOW EDWARD BELLA IS PROBABLY SAD AND NOT EXCITED
The Predatory Wasp chapter 11 . 6/12/2009
this story was really really very good.

soo, original. just really good.
xnabnana chapter 10 . 6/9/2009
poor demitri. I wish everyone would stop being so mean, where is the love? But so far so good, write more soon, please. Happy birthday!
TheAngelOfHope chapter 10 . 6/8/2009
Is it really your birthday? If it is then happy birthday! Hope you're having a good day :)

Btw your story rocks! It's absolutely amazing and I love teh switching of teh point of view :):) It makes it a lot easier to understand what all the different characters are feeling. But I'm shocked that Edward would want to become human again.

Anyways hope you have a good day and update soon :):)
IrishKiss chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Very interesting. A lot of references to God, though I am Christian, I kind of find it uncomfortable to read so much of it and vampires O.o Rather strange, I'm surprised in myself.

I must compliment you, you have a great sense of character. Every single personality seems to be a bull's eye. I do enjoy it very much.
xnabnana chapter 9 . 6/4/2009
Please write more soo, this is a real nail biter! Im glad that Emmett and Bella let her go, why would they want to be mortal? Ok I get why but still. Im happy. I miss Jasper and Alice. Where are they? what are they thinking? Maybe you can write a little on what they're thinking and feeling.
xnabnana chapter 8 . 5/24/2009
I feel like if she weighed her options she would run towards Jasper. He would was calm over her and it would work out. Good chapter, update soon please!
xnabnana chapter 7 . 5/23/2009
I'm unhappy. How did more people find out when it was only demetri, felix, the cullens, and the Denali coven? Regardless, I'm unhappy because I need you to post the next chapter. Your fan fic is great!
xnabnana chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I love your first chapter! It really brings the reader in. We better not have to wait for updates, I want the whole story ;)
PaigeMariexoxo chapter 6 . 5/17/2009
This is amazing!
Angel chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
I'm really enjoying this one. Well written. Five stars. I appreciate the easily flowing writing style as well.