Reviews for Duplicity 2: A Ready Made Hero
Jambee chapter 1 . 3/3
9,808. I really hope you continue this. This is on my favorites and I enjoy reading it again from time to time. Such an interesting idea of having Anakin working with both
the rebellion and the Empire. You can really feel his compassion and fatherly protectiveness towards Luke. Can't wait to see what happens next.
I absolutely adore your work. I know that it has been a rather long time since you were on Fanfiction, but I really hope you are still checking reviews for your stories and would be willing to consider writing more. As selfish as it is for any reader to ask more stories from an author who is probably not very interested in continuing them, I would like to request that you at least think about writing more... because it would make a lot of people very, very happy. Or at the very least would make one insane Engineer's day.
Even if you don't write more, know that your writing is unbelievably bad-ass!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I can't believe you killed Leia.
WrittinInStone chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Very interested in this story. Hope you can scare up a sequel!

Also, I think you're a wonderful writer. I love your work.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Is there a sequel? :D
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
God, this was freakin awesome. I loved it.
batfan7 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Akk! You ended there?! Nooooo! You know you want to write more! Deep down inside another chapter is calling to you...

But seriously, I really enjoyed both this story and the previous one. It's a very interesting idea to have Vader be a double agent like this. Vader's 'talk' with Solo made me laugh. I have to wonder what Han ended up thinking of the 'good' jedi after that. Of course, he might think sticking around to make sure that 'Wraith' didn't end up hurting Luke might give him the excuse to stick around that he's probably looking for.

I really would love a few more one-on-one conversations between father and son. Perhaps you could have 'Wraith' tell a story of Anakin's time in the temple? Or figure out some way for Luke to run in to Vader (no idea how you'd manage that without having the boy captured, but it'd be interesting). Or perhaps show how Luke is enjoying getting to know 'Wraith' beyond just what stories he can tell. Like maybe the two of them could bond over some mechanical work.

Well, in any case, I enjoyed this and hope there'll be more!
EbonyWing chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This is so original-and *amazing!* I adore Anakin/Wraith! XD
CommChatter chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Sounds good.
torgrim chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Nice, I'd love to see a part 3.
Please come back to this!
Thanks,
Torg.
Ormolu chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Nice... Just that - nice.

Very interesting AU, in which the 'I am your father'-moment is something I'm looking forward to!

Yours, Ormolu.
IWannaLightsaber chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Wow Luv it! My new favorite fanfic. I love Luke/Vader stuff, and this one has a really interesting twist with Anakin's double role. I love this idea. It's so bittersweet. Great job writing the characters, especially Anakin. I really enjoyed this. Btw, the way you write is so amazing, so powerful. Keep it up!

I'll be waiting for the next one! :)
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Brilliant!

Please write more of this story!

Kamai6
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Well, I like both Duplicities. Such a shame you clearly won't continue them... Would like to see Luke's expression when he learns Wraith is Vader :D
ClaMiAl chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Ooh, I'd love to see more of this!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »