Reviews for Lost Paradise
myulander chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
ExplosiveSex chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
6 year old transforms into a grown man? Nty.
sortajan chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
It's been nearly four years and Aoi and Haku still haven't caught up with Naruto. What's taking them? :(
priceless22 chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
I love this story I always find godlike naruto stories the best
EvilRegalQueen97 chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
it should be an older women Harem if you decide to put it into one...nobody ever made one with Haku's mom, then Tsunami could be in it to if Kaiza dies (:D), and Mei...right. It feels ike its heading in that direction, but I don't know. Love the story!
ChocoRay chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
Any chance for an update? PWEEASE! i just love this story! So more pwease! i love kazumi and haku and kimimaru, they are sooooo cute!
ChocoRay chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
love this story. and the way things are going, i can only enjoy the surprises.
recognise chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I enjoyed reading this chapter, it was very original and you could tell just by reading it the amount of effort you put into it
SG-Cynder chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
Damn this is awesome.

I like the family scene with Naruto, your OC, and Kimimaro.
benihime666 chapter 5 . 7/29/2011

I love Kazumi :D
grimangel163 chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
How saddening that this quite amazing story hasnt been updated in years

I liked it alot
Womgi chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
Please update. This is much too good a story to let it go dead
DumbAsTheyCome chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
AWESOME! I totally LOVE this story! Like, LOVE, ya know? Man. Can't wait for your next update. Keep up the AWESOME and BEYOND work, ne? I'll be waiting.

Ja, ne!
Nargus chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
A good and interesting story. Kinda wish it to be continued someday~
Terranorth chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
I don't really know where this is going, bu that is a good thing. Finally an original story line without a predictable plot, thank you. Also, I enjoy the dialogue and character interactions. Keep up the good work; one of my favorite NarutoxKyuubi fanfic.