Reviews for Destiny
Nanami chapter 17 . 4/26
Please Continued.
moira33 chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
"Uhm…this compass can find a youkai specifically if you put in the right data. We can make use of a hair or nail, anything!" Botan said, holding up a tiny black, spherical gadget with red arrows in the middle. I stared at it as she handed it to me.

"Good, good. Do you have anything that belongs to Hiei?" I asked.

"Er…not exactly." She replied dejectedly.

I raised an eyebrow. "…I see. So what do you intend to do then?"

"Uhm…this ring!" she exclaimed, holding up a ring between her fingers after she quickly snatched the compass from me. "It can help us…er…well, it doesn't exactly meet the purpose…ah, forget that!"

"Uh, sure." A sweatdrop had run down my head. Kuwabara slapped himself and shook his head.

"A-Anou…! There's a remote…"

"Don't tell me, a remote that'll control Hiei's tiny brain if ever he has any, right?"

I sweatdropped. "Kuwabara..."

"Oi, Kurama! Tell that pea-sized pal of yours that if Yusuke dies on this, I'm gonna get his neck! Yes! ONLY his neck, 'cause I'm gonna shove his goddamned empty head right back so he'd hang around Makai looking like a dumb, neckless, idiot!"

I shook my head and turned to Botan. "So, what does the remote do again?"

But she was thinking, pouting actually as she eventually tossed the remote aside. "Uhm…I don't know! I knew should've listened to Koenma-sama a bit more!."

"Uh, Botan, we don't have all night."
This part was so funny LOL
MaLoRaLover chapter 17 . 5/15/2011
So InLove with the story
mimi-chan and aliling-chan chapter 17 . 12/2/2010
I felt like I'm familiar with the title Destiny then I came upon this.I think this is the story I have been searching for ages
mimi-chan and aliling-chan chapter 14 . 12/2/2010
You change the plot of the series right? Ne, oshiete yo!(hey tell me!).Some of the plots are changed from the series and manga. I can 't fool tell me you did...I promise I won't explode.
dela490 chapter 17 . 12/16/2008
Hello. I just read your story and I like it but it make about 5 years since you update. So are you going to update soon or finish this story? Because it's quite a great story.

Soon I hope.
rubyred517 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
please update this is such a good story!
anticipationof chapter 17 . 8/29/2007
You know.. It took me FOREVER to find a good Kurama x Botan fanfiction.. I know you haven't updated in like... 4 years? But please do.
jeideem chapter 17 . 5/1/2007
hello!

great story you have here... may i know when you'd continue it?

jeideem
Sonzai Taz chapter 17 . 4/1/2007
PLZ UP DATE SOON I LOVE IT SO PLZ DONT STOP THIS FANFIC PLz PLZ PLZ
VanSloan chapter 17 . 8/26/2006
oh cherrie-chan is it the end? this is a great story! i love your fics thier maganda! (beautiful!)
night arrow chapter 17 . 6/5/2006
this will be my new favorite story here! i have a funny feeling that it really did happened cause it felt so real. your an amazing writer, you have a gift in writing, you can instill real emotions in your story and the reader can feel it coming out of the computer screen and you bring the characters and the story to is this part however, the one with the italics in the tournament scene... i got confused there, anyway besides that everything's clear and well written. please write a sequel, i don't like them to be so sad. please! ) astig!)
Smexy Kitten chapter 17 . 6/2/2006
i have just read all 17 chapters of ur fic, and i have to tell ya: u have left me utterly speechless! this story is incredible. i love the way u word everything and ur descriptions of situations and feelings is just amazing. this is one story that i will definitely be eager about for an update!
Hazel Lin chapter 17 . 3/30/2006
WOW. Really WOW. This is one od the best B/K story that I'd read. Serious. Though there are parts that are a little flat, all in all, it is quite well written...p You'd mentioned that after not touching this fic for some time, your writing style has changed, I agree, It has changed for the better..) Of all the 17 chapters, I like chapter 17 the best, probably because of the sadness of the Reikai legend. This chapter really tugs at my heartstrings, the way it is writen;the pain of reality, having to let go but not wanting to let go, the way some things will never work out, despite the 2 hearts beating unison, they cannot be together, the regrets and wondering of what could have been. It is really wonderful..) I sincerely hope and wish that this isn't the end for them. Though, it is a good note to end on, not too abrupt. But still, I hope that Kuruma

and Botan will be able to find happiness together. Though sometimes, remaining as friends, is the best, for there may be no other way to be together.
Royal blueKitsune chapter 17 . 8/8/2005
Man this is so sad!Is it over?Hopefully not...