Reviews for Broken
aihara16 chapter 2 . 8/20
Grabe, one moment I was crying because the fanfic is just so sad...then i read the second chapter and I was laughing nonstop because of Sasuke...he's a talented comedian...
LBH-don't give up chapter 1 . 4/24
It is so sad. Why you write something so sad? Couldn't they have a happy ending? Why? We don't need any more tragedy!
secret chapter 2 . 4/9
damn author i like you HAHAHAHA i like how you write SasuNaru bro
Silv Sapphire chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
I just got into a happier mood after the angst with the humor when you put in the preview and my mood went back to angst again.
...Somehow I feel like a bipolar...
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Thank you so much. At least this made me regain my faith in humanity again. What, after my breakdown over the first chapter (that took a lot of kleenex), this was perfect. You're angel.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Gods! I'm sniffling! Stupid author writing stupid stories about stupid people. better get myself Kleenex.
sasunarulvr4eva chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
BAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAA godds tht was funny xD
Heart'sRose chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
YOU HAVE TO POST THE FULL STORY! Sorry the prologue sounds really good, I also love this story!
SNHD chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Let me just say, I'd never cried that hard because of a fanfic. O_o That's 'cause I tend to stray away from tragic stories. I made an exception for this one 'cause it said that it had humor in it! The second chapter toootally makes up for all the angst that was in the first chapter. The first chapter was beautifully written, of course, but I really just can't imagine Sasuke without Naruto. :( So yeah. Thank you sooo much for making the totally adorable second chapter! :D
SerialAuthor chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
That was so funny!
SerialAuthor chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I really loved this. It made me cry!
chinchan33 chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
rotl...ha wow at first it was realy sad

but then chap 2 whoa i love it!

i hope sasuke left with the ability to write cause i need more
yumeyukidaichi95 chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
)) lol. sasuke was overacting.
yumeyukidaichi95 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
damn it! i had a long vacation from being a writer and a reader, yeah. but reading a story of yours made me cry yet again! hate ya for that!
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
The first part is intense and I totally feel for Naruto. the second part was so funny! defs and OOC Sasu lol!