Reviews for An Unlikely Trio
lrmorena chapter 6 . 1/14
I hope that someday you retake this one...
Suzululu4moe chapter 6 . 1/11
hahah well Ginny is an obsessive BWL fangirl. so caught in her fantasies that she couldn't even speak a proper sentence to harry despite being acquaintances for years. so yea Ginny's insinuation would definitely be jealousy.

Though i wonder who Hermione would go to to consult with Relationship advice. Considering that Luna is... unique, and Ginny is a rabid fangirl.
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 1/11
i pity Harry. he is used to dealing with dark lords and terrorists but he has no experience dealing with pretty boys that have a silver tongue.

ced’s occupation was surprising. true i wouldn't be surprised if Amos shut up about his son's new job..

still i think the hormones are getting to Hermione a little. Her of all people commenting on harry’s hair. it was arrogant of her to dismiss Harry completely since he could offer suggestions. He was the quiddatch captain and he helped organize a student DADA defence group so he does have some skills in organizing and planning student groups.

As well as the fact that he knows personally both the marauders and the twins and has experience with Malfoy so he does know a bit about troublemaking students.

ouch… hermione exploded. it must have hurt her extremely deeply since it was Harry that annoyed her this time not the blazingly insensitive Ron.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 1/11
Loved the way he described it as “round bits” almost spat out my Bubbletea in laughter. Harry’s mortification at finally being able to spot the more “womanly” aspects of hermione.. Double bombs first her sudden transformation, now the visitor…. Mount Potter is waiting to explode.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 1/11
XD must be an ego boost to know that someone like Cedric was checking her out.
Yes sexual tension.
Harry would go on a murderous rampage if he knew about this.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 1/11
hahha imagining Sirius having a sweating and trying to think of a way to broach the subject. cute head tilt by the way.

XD Harry’s beard complex. ahahaha its okay … not all having a beard and looking good with a beard are totally different things. some people have the most atrocious looking beards.

Remus. I agree with Sirius since they have such a matching intellectual personality they'd suit one another if their ages were closer.

Glad that Harry feels for Snape.

Padfoot shows ability for critical thought on Ginny character.

when i skimmed this chapter last night i was lolling because i thought he was fanboying Cedric.

Lmao Harry holding Hermione in the highest regard wiling to hex anyone who has indecent thoughts on her XD I guess the boys have cast silencing wards or something in there beds since he lived in a boys dorm with other frustrated boys it must have been luck that he hadn’t heard anyone moan her name in sleep.
He is a funny drunk love how he freaked out about the “peeping”. in this special case he is more of a prude than Molly ! and that is saying something.

XD the Black blood is showing at the end. i think Kreacher will respect him more now since he shows a bit of the “black family vindictiveness"
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 1/11
XD Cedric's words.
ohh Colin. XD if i were him i'd get the picture and sell it to the highest bidding fangirl/boy and make a profit.
hahah Potters really are blind.
Queen of Faerie chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
I'm loving this story :D
Guest chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
Please update
LionsWing chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
I really like this story, especially since I've yet to find any others of this pairing. Harry's feelings and Hermione's are really thought out. I'm curious about Cedric! Please update soon!
diana.prz chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
I love this history and i hope that you continued this, I can't wait for updates!
Princessdiana516 chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
I love hermione/cedric and hermione/harry, that it's sometimes to hard to choose which is better. Cedric would most likly be better cause he is almost a man and act more grown up and that would be good for hermione. where harry is a child and has a childish mind set, but if he ever got a clue and see's what he has all ways had in front of him.
dark m00n angel chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
Great story please update soon!
I'm home chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
I really enjoy this story. It will be interesting to see if Harry rises to the challenge of maturity...
Sook03 chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Harry's reaction is almost too funny and weird.
He's acting like if Hermione's his mum and he has the right to be possessive of her.