Reviews for It's Just Human Nature
eternalLove59 chapter 1 . 7/30
Wow this was amazing! You know I wouldn't mind seeing how this affair between John and Rose first started. Anyways great one shot!
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Loved it. I wish it was with Rose. It would have been so much more intense and interesting.
natural-blues chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Goddamn this is awesome. favoriting
facebookfrienddd chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Such a great rewrite!
Chrissy chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This is adorable. I like how eager he is, not at all like the shy man in the episode. Also, very good writing. No errors, and no grammar mistakes that I could see. The English major approves.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
HOT
ber1719 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I haven't quite got to this episode in the series yet. I literally started watching Doctor Who about a week ago. I'm almost through Season Two now and I'm in love with the 10th Doctor.

And I loved this story. Is a wonderful piece of fiction and you explained Rose and Ten's thoughts very well in this!
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I loved this! It was so.. hot! Great writing and so in character as well! Is it wrong of me to wish that DW wasn't a tea-time show so that we could see scenes like this? x
Alina Larin chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Very good. It's very rare to see smut with plot. Very few authors get the balance right and this one is one of the better examples.
Circe chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This was super, super hot. Very well done! I loved John's conflicting thoughts.

(Just a note though, stiffle should be stifle.)
teruel-a-witch chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
oh, that was so hawt *lies incoherent on the floor* probably the hottest thing with John Smith I've ever read *melts and goes to reread*
Cat Yuy chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I almost wish you would expand on this story but that might ruin this wonderful fic.
123-321 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
very well done!
Sunny angel chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
It's was brilliant! And very hot!