Reviews for Go Google It
ChubbyFeline chapter 5 . 3/27
This is truly awesome! You definitely need to update this! I know you haven't updated since forever but it'll be a shame if you really abandon it. this is the only Gakuluka fic with so many follows and favourites! over three hundred person is waiting for you. please don't let us down!
MORE MORE I NEED MORE OF THIS
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 5 . 1/14
No... there was just one chapter left!
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 5 . 1/2
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?! HOW COULD GAKUPO BREAK LUKA'S HEART LIKE THAT?! Oh my god, don't you dare abandon this story! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! Did he break up with her because he's in love with her internet self? Or is it something else?! Please update, I really need to know or I'll die! PLEASE UPDATE SOON I'M BEGGING YOU! D:
electricangel12 chapter 5 . 8/29/2015
Those two. are so. stupid! :O
Jesus whyyyy
Well, they're madly in love. What can you expect? -_-
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
WAAAH THE LAST UPDATE IS 2011?
CalligoMiles chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
Quite good. But will it ever get finished?
CalligoMiles chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
She never works out, but now she's strong enough to deliver a solid punch? A bit inconsistent.
mei chapter 5 . 6/15/2015
I think Gakupo fell in love with her persona self (or maybe because he liked her first) that he came to the conclusion she's breaking up with Luka QAQ YOU STUPID-

What really drew me into this story is how you potray the characters! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. AND THEY HAVE PERSONALITIES THAT'S JUST PERFECT FOR THEM HERE.

Hope you'll finish this eventho it seems as though you might not QwQ
Lazerkat chapter 5 . 6/2/2015
:3 Amazing

GACKY YOU IDIOT YOU MADE HER CRY
tikah.onefivefour chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
OAO eeeeeee this is the 'last' chapter for this story currently? I need to know the continuation! Where are you, Lithium? What's Gakupo's reason for making Luka cry? Please update! A' It's a great story to read, and I've been waiting for years for this to be updated! I hope you're well there for finishing this :( It really is a great fic to not be completed.
n chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Please please please update! It's been three years! We'd all like to see a beautiful resolution to your story!
liesles chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
it's been about half a decade since this was updated, but i still have hope you will finish this. c:
thank you for writing such a wonderful sorry! i absolutely love it and read this all in one sitting (at 1am when I have class in 7 hours). the plot, flow, characterization, and humor are on-point and i'm really not good with words but this is really a fantastic fic and i would love love love to find out how it ends.
thank you again, and keep up the amazing work! (oo)
I'm a Guest chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
Ahh... Where's the last chapter? It's been like more than 3 years. Nice story and please don't let leave it hangin'... Update pleaseee...
Icebella chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
QAQ There is no final chapter yet! But that aside this is a really good fanfic, nicely done!