Reviews for Go Google It
electricangel12 chapter 5 . 8/29
Those two. are so. stupid! :O
Jesus whyyyy
Well, they're madly in love. What can you expect? -_-
WAAAH THE LAST UPDATE IS 2011?
CalligoMiles chapter 5 . 7/17
Quite good. But will it ever get finished?
CalligoMiles chapter 4 . 7/17
She never works out, but now she's strong enough to deliver a solid punch? A bit inconsistent.
mei chapter 5 . 6/15
I think Gakupo fell in love with her persona self (or maybe because he liked her first) that he came to the conclusion she's breaking up with Luka QAQ YOU STUPID-

What really drew me into this story is how you potray the characters! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. AND THEY HAVE PERSONALITIES THAT'S JUST PERFECT FOR THEM HERE.

Hope you'll finish this eventho it seems as though you might not QwQ
Lazerkat chapter 5 . 6/2
:3 Amazing

GACKY YOU IDIOT YOU MADE HER CRY
tikah.onefivefour chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
OAO eeeeeee this is the 'last' chapter for this story currently? I need to know the continuation! Where are you, Lithium? What's Gakupo's reason for making Luka cry? Please update! A' It's a great story to read, and I've been waiting for years for this to be updated! I hope you're well there for finishing this :( It really is a great fic to not be completed.
n chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Please please please update! It's been three years! We'd all like to see a beautiful resolution to your story!
liesles chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
it's been about half a decade since this was updated, but i still have hope you will finish this. c:
thank you for writing such a wonderful sorry! i absolutely love it and read this all in one sitting (at 1am when I have class in 7 hours). the plot, flow, characterization, and humor are on-point and i'm really not good with words but this is really a fantastic fic and i would love love love to find out how it ends.
thank you again, and keep up the amazing work! (oo)
I'm a Guest chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
Ahh... Where's the last chapter? It's been like more than 3 years. Nice story and please don't let leave it hangin'... Update pleaseee...
Icebella chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
QAQ There is no final chapter yet! But that aside this is a really good fanfic, nicely done!
ThePeahDragon chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
It's been over two years. I NEED the conclusion. Pleaseeeeeeee
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Hi, I really LOVE this fanfiction! It's one of the best Luka x Gakupo Fanfic I've ever read! I hope you can continue it! I really want to know what happed! (*w*)/
Guest chapter 5 . 4/26/2014