Reviews for Go Google It
flora from winx chapter 5 . 2/11
please continue! i think i know whats gonna happen \(0)/
Anime Synthesia chapter 5 . 2/8
WHEN WILL YOU START UPDATING?! TTATT I LOVE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE! I BEG YOU! (I even wrote in caps)
Maya Ria chapter 5 . 1/30
WERE IS THE LAST CHAPPIE?
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE SOOOOOOOON LOVELY WAHDIFIEHWVA
Flora from winx chapter 5 . 1/20
continue or else! i need to see what happens! i think i know whats gonna happen though ;]
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 5 . 1/2
I must say reading this was surpriseful, because I thought it unlikely she'd actually fall for him, due to the internet comments, but then you worked a side of him that was unexpected. But it ended bad, stupid Gakupo. It's a pity that there was one more chapter, but it was an interesting story, even with a downer ending.
RinnRin chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
Why have you not UPDATED! TT -TT I want to read the rest of this story! *Sob* *Hiccup*
WhiteWolf99 chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
Awww what happened? It's been a year and you haven't updated! Wait, no two years! Come on! Please UPDATE I love this jdjjhdghjd (۳Д)۳
Toolazytologin chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
Omg, he fell for her internet self didn't he!? He can't be an ass :'(( it has to be that! And then when she won't show up in the next few hours he'll be heartbroken too! ... Grah xD good story btdubzz. I just, like, it's my guess.

-AnimeAddictLoverEverTrue
Guest chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
Hi! I know this is probably a dead-fic considering it hasn't been updated in 2 years , but I just want you to know I love this story to death. ;v;
Homunculus in the Flask chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
O.O What?! An epic cliff hanger?!

Please update! I'M BEGGING YOU!... T.T I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SLEEP BECAUSE OF THIS...
Beiowulf chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH FINISH THIS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO W!
Will bake you cookies if you do? Please ? 33333
Cookies chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
I get what's going on here. So, could you please update? I want to see what happens next. This is a great story!
Children of Light chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Hey you haven't updated in two years! And I think Gakupo is only breaking up with Luka because he loves her online person.
Zlopp chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE.

JUST FINISH THIS STORY. I BEG YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2013