Reviews for She
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Aww nice.
Floke chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This is really a story to go awwwww. It's really cute and very fitting I think!
Kinikia chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Oh, that was just awesome! Exactly how I imagined Tony was thinking about Ziva, all along. Grr, it makes me so nuts that they haven't gotten together on the show!

Thank god they stepped it up on NCIS L.A., with Deeks and Kensi. I love Tiva, but I'm a Densi girl at heart. OMG, that kiss in the Season 4 finale! I was so obsessed by it, I actually started writing fan fiction myself. Fan fiction was something I was only vaguely aware of, 3 months ago, and had never explored. I was shocked to discover how much of it is out there, but by now, I totally get it. This is so much fun! Reading it and writing it. Hello, new obsession.

Your NCIS guidebook is wonderful, what an amazing resource for a writer. I don't suppose you have one for NCIS L.A.?

I'm not that familiar with X-Files, I watched only one season, but I very much enjoy when an writer includes pop culture references in their stories. It's like an in-joke between the author and the reader that gets it. I look forward to exploring your other stories when I have the chance. Thank you for sharing them!
bonesncisfreak chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
That was so cute :) I know I'm super late at reviewing :)
ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This is the real Tony! So...did you steal his journal? Loved it!
k.katica82 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
hello!

watch?vFyYK6jveOa4

Please watch it! It isnt my work, i just think you and she thinking the same way.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
brb crying
Fee chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This is very beautifully written. Definitely one of the best fanfics!
BeautyOfTheDark-KLM chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I love it! This is great! You definitely have a way with words, this is very powerful. I'm not quite sure why you called it terrrible in the companion piece coz I think it's pretty awesome :) x
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This was fantasic! I don't see why you say it's 'terrible' in the tagline to your Ziva companion piece! Seriously...this was great and very, very Tony. I especially liked him putting his name on an accident report, because we all know how much he hates it when Ziva drives. It just goes to show how much he loves her (in a partner way, of course ;) ) and what he would do for her.

I also really liked the 'trust four people with my life, but only her with my heart' line. That was so sweet...something Tony would NEVER admit, I think, but we all know he feels.

'For Ziva, I would slay dragons.'This made me crack up! What a Tony thing to say in an internal monologue!

The face licking scene! God...that harrassment seminar scene is one of my all time fav "team" moments. Abby's hugging, Ziva's licking, Tony headslapping McGee, and Palmer! Oh god..."why are you touching dead naked people!" Most brilliant scene ever...seriously.

I don't know what you mean by "terrible!" This was sweet, funny, and lovely. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

Now I will read the Ziva one. Also, I don't know that quote from X-Files, so, yeah...as long as you footnote it, right?
Jeopardy chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Amazing stuff.

:D
No One's At Home chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
this is GENIUS. had to google the term de facto...but even that didn't get my hopes down. as with all of your other fics...i'm obsessed.
frozenfiery chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
i like... it's sort of speaking volumes about how tony defines ziva although he isn't truly aware of it :) after watching season 3 and 4 you can slowly see the built up of their relationship together and you slowly see tony's actions reflect on ziva's feelings
foamskyandsea chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Beautiful.
DaniSJ chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I loved the ending, I would have never realized it was a line from the X-Files...