Reviews for Respite
The Pijama FanGirl chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I like folklore very much! The romance between Ellen and Keats here is wonderful!
Lindsey chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
That... Was adorable and every well written! Well done :)
Bad-Wolf chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Heh.. The line "You realize that I'm not exactly Herve" is a really well-done shout out to the games end. Keats and Ellen were completely in character.

Someone want a tip on how ta get the Bug- a- Boo? It depends on who your playing as...

Ellen: use a Folk with a Sleep Attack, like Cait Sidhe, the deer-like creatures you see running around. That the only way to get there Ids to appear.

Keats: Fire Attacks. Think Hinky-Punks, Bullseye, etc...
TigerlilyS215 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
great work i'd love to see more for the poor folklore fans lol. there's is so little good work out there.
Alexa chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Lovely story, and I do agree with you folklore needs much more fanfiction. I hope that you will continue to write more. You're very gifted.
The Lonely Fox chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Great story and I also wish there was more fics here
Nick chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This is really good I played and bet the game. You should make more
Pilot101 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I like your take on this scene. It's very similar to the atmosphere I imagined after playing this game.

5 Stars!
kyugan chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Just finished reading your work. I have to say you’ve captured Keats rather well.

I’ve only recently begun playing Folklore, so I’m not that far ahead as the seal, but I won’t ask you for plot spoilers.

What I want to know is: is there any way to increase the amount of MC (Mind Charge, MP) or magic you can use? Every time I level up it only seems to affect the amount of health the player has. Is there a way to increase the length of the magic meter?

Also, how in the name of bejeezus do you catch a Bug-a-boo? No matter what I do their ids won’t pop out!

Either way, a good read all around, hope to see more of this genre out.

Scarecrow’s laugh has me in stitches, uwee hee hee!

Keep up the good work!

Kyugan.
emptyfortunecookie chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Very cute. Definitely well done for a first fanfiction. Brava!
OrpheumZero chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Not bad, a little more fluffy than I'd expect of Keats, but still nice nevertheless. Though I was wondering, when Keats said "..I'm not exactly Herve." was he implying he and Ellen already knew about him being a you-know-what?

Anyway, nice little story and I do hope also that more fanfics will turn up for Folklore. Hell, I'd like to see some kind of sequel ;)
ShadowDragonWolf chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Sweet . . . Keats realy needs to lighten up and that is what you made him do. And I hope that one day (If I ever play Folklord again) I get to see the end

Ps. I agree with you MORE PEOPLE SHOULD PLAY FOLKLORD . . . THAT GAME IS AWESOME!

Pss. Thanks for the story . . .
MechaUltimaZero chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
You appear to have kept Ellen and Keats in character.

CONGRATULATIONS! I had meant to post the first Folklore fic on this site (I'm even the one who got them to add the category!), but you seem to have beaten me to it.

I fully agree that Folklore needs a bigger fanbase, and much, MUCH more fanfiction about it.
fifairies chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I liked it! You definitely managed to keep their personalities true to the game. Maybe you'd like to write more?
br0kenwind0ws chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
This is very well written. You should definitely write more of these, this site needs more Folklore stories!