Reviews for Case Study: Sparrow, Jack
Freeranger chapter 1 . 1/2
HA! HA! HAHA! HA! Hilarious! Poor Doctor Lee!
TheDeductionist chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Continue this, and go with observation six and seven. I'd love to see what you do with that. This is amazing and hilarious. I love it :D
silver mushroom chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
that was brilliant.
The Silvermoon Wolf chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
LOL this had me rolling. Thanks a lot! XD
Silvie wolf
smilethroughitall chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Oh my god, I was laughing so hard! Great job, I thoroughly enjoyed this xD
Safirefly chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This was a very original and tidily-presented fanfic! I thoroughly enjoyed it.
M. S. Arora chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Hah! This is excellent. I haven't read anything like this before. I was smiling throughout this piece, particularly because you managed to keep Jack in character through his behaviour and speech. Well done. :D I laughed out loud at several points including:

'S: ...You’re right, no rum.. Where was I?/The Pearl!/Oh, right... So there I am in this God forsaken barrenness when I notice this rock was following me.

X: A rock.

S: Yes, yes, I tossed it as far as could, turned me-back on it, turned around and it was right there again. Now, I don’t exactly remember, mate, if this was before the rope came out of no where and I did try to haul the Pearl me-self, or after.’

I loved the way you built up Dr. Lee’s frustration. Jack seems to have that effect on several people... Brilliant work! :D

MsAurora
Coffee Toffee Twisted Froste chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
This has been fun to read, thank you for sharing!

squeaks
FearandPanic chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
oh, that was GREAT! XD you captured Jack so well... LOL!
Imagined Innovation chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Amazing...well written. I'm sure the pyschatrist must on the brink of suicide. Kudos !
Stacey190191 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Hahaha loved it and Jack was very in character in this.

Great job and loved the dependency on Rum :)

xxoxx
titvan chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
ROFL (literally!) God, that was so good! And so funny too! Yes, Jack really is all that, and more XD But no treatment thanks, we wouldn't want him any other way

Anyways, congrats and thank you for this great moment!
That Patriotic Chick chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
HAHAHA! I love this story-hehehe-I felt real sorry for the poor doctor XD
done.with.marblesxx chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Haha, this was funny! Awesome job!
damsel-in-stress chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
*Is still laughing*

"Oh, no worries then, mate! If you see them, well then—" - Lol!

That idea was simply genius! Your Jack was perfectly in character even though we were seeing him through the eyes of the psychiatrist. Which incidentally was a fun and clever way of telling the tale. I love how you got the Mini-Jacks in there too, the little conversation was classic. Hilarious! I really feel for poor Dr Lee.

Wonderful and creative fic! Thanks for sharing!

~Damsel :)