Reviews for Distance
Be Quiet 1 chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
More tears. Good damn these tears I seem to be shredding them a lot lately.
Be Quiet 1 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
So many fanfics so much crying in one night. That's beautiful
Dodger Gilmore chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
I loved the awkwardness between them. The I love you seemed a little sudden maybe, even if I do think it's true that he did, already.

My favourite part was about her and all of her brothers bonding again, in the beginning. Especially George, Ron and Charlie.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
This was even better. Made me cry. I really think it would be so hard for her after the battle, to let him in, to let anyone in. He's sweet, though, coming out with the jacket, all awkward... I do like the glimpses he notices of the old Ginny, and how he says he's not leaving her again. I do think they're on their way, even if they're not ready yet.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Ouch. Such a painful piece. Especially Harry's part was so hard to read. How he didn't even have the energy to be embarrassed...
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
Great chapter! Yay, they finally talked it out (in a way).

Great story! Keep up the great work!
Splash123 chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
I like it a lot!
ms.fredweasley chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
That was a great ending. The song was perfect.

I love how you did Harry! The way he said everything was just like how he talks. You did that really well.

Can't wait for another one of your masterpieces!

_
ms.fredweasley chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Aw, I feel so bad for Ginny!

I liked how you had Harry and Ginny's POV in this. It was a nice touch.

I also really liked this line: "...and she wanted to sob and hug him, press her face to his chest and just feel safe because she hadn't felt safe in so, so long and she was scared she never would again." That 'spoke' to me the most

_
justwalkingdown chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
Wonderful story! very angsty, but in a good way. I liked your version of the events. Most After the War stories are all, "Well Voldemort's gone now, hey Ginny wanna make-out?" but i don't think it would really be possible for them to just go right back to how it used to be. So anyway, I loved it, it was very well-wriiten. I know you said it would just be a three-piece but maybe you could add something to Jigsaw Pieces about Harry and Ginny? You're really good at writing that pairing.

- Fairy )

ps: sry for just kind of droning on...
MBP chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
I enjoyed this so much. The evolution from chapter 1 to now was so realistic and so honest. And it seems perfectly in character for Ginny to have to work through this on her own. This whole thing just worked.
GoddessofYouth chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
Beautifully written.
MBP chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
This is so sad and somehow so desperate. It makes me want to fix everything for the two of them. I hate how alone each of them is. They need each other so badly...
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
Great chapter!

Will Ginny ever let Harry help her through this? To a point they both know how the other feels, how will that help?

Great story! Keep up the great work!
GoddessofYouth chapter 2 . 4/27/2009