Reviews for What Smoochy Dreams Are Made Of
inventedcanada chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This is another story I could read over and over again. Its well written and I like the way it ended. I really enjoyed reading it. Very good job! Youre an amazing writer!
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Can you imagine what it would be like if this REALLY did happen? LOL. I'm sure they'd both be very surprised if they knew what the Smoochy Dreamers think about them..but then again, it shouldn't be a shock to them. I think they know that they have awesome chemistry together.

I loved the descriptions in this; particularly the way Chris made Stephanie feel and he wasn't even kissing her! Great job!

takers dark lover chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I liked this one I thought it was sweet.
Jelemo chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I really liked this story. Great premise, and I especially loved how they didn't see each other in "that" way until they came across the site. My only complaint was that Chris didn't see the sex part. :D I would've liked to have seen his reaction.

Anyway, yeah, I think that the whole idea of them discovering the site out of nowhere is key. So it makes perfect sense for this to be a one-shot, since that's the main point and best part of the story: them coming across the fiction for the first time and reacting to it. You should write another one where again there's no prior romantic feelings on either of their parts, but this time Chris is the one who comes across the site and finds a fic where they have sex. ;)

Seriously, though, awesome job on this. I love your writing style and your ideas.
DCFanatic4life chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This was a really cute story and I liked it a lot. I've always wondered if they know of us fans of theirs. I think they would, I mean, I just can't imagine they wouldn't come across something about them since there's a lot of stuff. If it went down something like this, I think I'd be very, very happy. I loved that they were friends first and they were just hanging out together, it just seemed so natural. Then the teasing and the conversation they had when he sat next to her to see what she was looking at was really believable and sweet and flirty. I liked the ease you gave them with each other, it made the story for me. When he started to kiss her, it was very hot. He was being such a tease and I don't blame her for nearly melting.

The ending was really good too because she didn't really know if she wanted everything to change, but she got over it and gave herself a beginning with Chris and judging just from one kiss, I think they'll totally be hot in the future too. Great job. :)
austrian-wunderkind chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I really love this story. This pen has to be really interesting to her.:)

I loved the last few sentences, where Chris asked her if she want him to leave, but she don't. There is only one word that describe this: SWEET!
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
DarkZoul chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Glad she told him to stay, now the fun begins! This was a nice smoochy story and it was funny how she tried to keep him away from the computer lol

Now, she really underestimated him, he did what he said he was going to do and man she loved it!
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I love what you did with this. I've been writing a story something like this, where Steph discovers a Smoochy site and it just unfolds from there, but it was nothing like this. I probably won't even finish because yours is so good lol.

I like that they were friends, but just reading Smoochy stuff changed, like, everything. He knew her well enough to know that she wouldn't back down from a challenge, but she underestimated him big time when she thought he was all talk, no action. And then the kisses before the, too sweet.

Great job! Can I add it to my faves, please? Too late, already did lol.